PDA

View Full Version : Is Altair descended from "those that came before"? *spoilers for AC1*

Asher13
11-15-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm pretty sure this is my first post, but I've been lurking here for months... really looking forward to AC2, and I loved the storyline of the first game.

Anyways, I went through the first game again as a refresher, and I saw that al Mualim revealed to Altair that the Piece of Eden did not work on him. This coupled with his special vision, do you guys think that Altair might not be as human as everyone else? Is it possible that he's descended from this mysterious predecessors (maybe?) of humanity? The same with Ezio and Desmond in the modern day? I don't know if this has been brought up or not already, but it was something that occurred to me. What do you guys think?

GkrewZ
11-15-2009, 09:03 PM
sounds somewhat plausable...maybe ac2 will lighten things up a bit

the amolang
11-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Asher13:
I'm pretty sure this is my first post, but I've been lurking here for months...

ya I'm pretty sure it is your first post, and I'm shocked you don't remember whether or not you've posted before, considering you just registered today... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Asher13
11-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by amolang:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asher13:
I'm pretty sure this is my first post, but I've been lurking here for months...

ya I'm pretty sure it is your first post, and I'm shocked you don't remember whether or not you've posted before, considering you just registered today... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, I had another account which I probably never used so now I have this one.

Mitro-Blade
11-16-2009, 01:58 AM
Well, it could be possible. I'm not so sure about the not "human" part though.

Asher13
11-16-2009, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Mitro-Blade:
Well, it could be possible. I'm not so sure about the not "human" part though.

Well, I'm sure he's human, but he does have capabilities that seem to be beyond human capabilities. The eagle vision in particular is something that is a bit out there. It's more than just a tingly 'assassin-sense', as Desmond was able to see blood with it, like a UV light, and Altair is capable of seeing through quite a few clones of al Mualim to see who is the real one. Coupled with the fact that the Piece of Eden does not affect him as it does with everyone else, maybe there's something unique about his DNA, and the DNA of his ancestors, something that points to something a bit more than human.

l Khasim l
11-16-2009, 05:47 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">SPOILER</span> <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Ezio's not one of "those that came before" However, he does get to meet one of them.</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">SPOILER</span>