PDA

View Full Version : Beat up Duccio

blazefp
11-30-2011, 12:50 PM
There's a trophy that's something like "Beat up Duccio". I already passed the story mode and Duccio only appeared once, and he scarred the hell out of there after he saw me. I've already been looking for him throughout the city to no avail. Can anyone light me up and tell me where to find him?

sticks165
11-30-2011, 12:55 PM
hes in the same place where you see him

LordWolv
11-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Personally I just stumbled upon him. But Yes, you need to go to the same place you originally saw him. A red icon will appear when you're close, just go up to it, and he'll be staggering around drunk until he sees you. He'll then try to run. Of course don't let him get away, and go and beat the hell out of his ribs. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

S-EVANS
11-30-2011, 12:58 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">This Video</span> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgWmZH4BUeI&feature=player_embedded#!) should help it displays his location on the map at timeframe 0:10

luckyto
11-30-2011, 01:03 PM
That's the drunk Italian minstrel from way back who harassed Claudia??? Yeah, he'll pop up as an assassination target on your HUD. I've killed him about seven times and he keeps coming back for more. He's in the southern half of the city (Imperial District, I think) --- in the western part.

blazefp
11-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Lol I just went there before I created this thread and he didn't appear. Instead I started to hear that music of a stalker being close to me but he never showed up too. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

luckyto
11-30-2011, 03:29 PM
I had finished all the main story sequences before he started popping up. Not sure if that is a requirement, that's just when I noticed him.

AssassinTrio
11-30-2011, 03:38 PM
If you beat him up, will he appear in a different location? Will he appear at all after you beat him up?

S-EVANS
11-30-2011, 03:43 PM
responding to AssassinTrio

If you beat him up, will he appear in a different location? Will he appear at all after you beat him up?

Once you have beat him up he wont re-appear anymore but grants you the achievement. However if you assisinate him, he will respawn at a later time...

Kramerisgamer
11-30-2011, 03:51 PM
I forgot who he was so I kept shooting him.

Mikl-90-
11-30-2011, 04:51 PM
I actually felt bad after beating him. There was no reason to do it and it was out of character for Ezio to do that.

Still, I guess it was just a joke.

AssassinTrio
11-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Kramerisgamer:
I forgot who he was so I kept shooting him.
LOL

dewgel
11-30-2011, 06:56 PM
I've bumped into him twice. My first time was during a mission, and I instantly recognised him and thought YES and ran upto him, but I was supposed to be following someone and it started giving me the warnings to stay close to my target then I got desynched

Second was in the same place as mentioned above.

I love the cutscene where you meet him first, with Sofia

kudos17
11-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Mikl-90-:
I actually felt bad after beating him. There was no reason to do it and it was out of character for Ezio to do that.

Wouldn't be the last time Ezio goes out-of-character...

But you're right, it was there more for the player and less for Ezio actually wanting to beat him up. Actually, since we didn't see it in a cinematic cutscene, Ezio may not even have beat him up. Maybe Desmond just went out of synch for a bit to do it for old times' sake.

AssassinTrio
11-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by kudos17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikl-90-:

Wouldn't be the last time Ezio goes out-of-character...

But you're right, it was there more for the player and less for Ezio actually wanting to beat him up. Actually, since we didn't see it in a cinematic cutscene, Ezio may not even have beat him up. Maybe Desmond just went out of synch for a bit to do it for old times' sake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
^True.