PDA

View Full Version : wat do u think of assassins creed 1 & 2

zx_564231
07-13-2009, 04:33 AM
wat do u think of assassins creed 1 & 2 ????

zx_564231
07-13-2009, 04:34 AM
tell everyone wat u think

Ezio_475
07-13-2009, 04:38 AM
Assassins creed 1 is an awesome game. it sort of fell short due to the repetiveness and the lack of after end game content. But if you play it through once you will love it. Assassins creed 2 looks amazing. They've improved every single problem in Assassins Creed 1. They've also added tons of new features that are simply amazing. i Cannot wait to play Assassins Creed 2.

OniLinkSword
07-13-2009, 04:54 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5442/865905-obvious_troll_super.jpg

With that said, I loved the first game despite it's problems. I think the next game will be awesome.

SharkMRX
07-13-2009, 04:54 AM
Assassins Creed 1 is one of the best games I've ever played. The story, the moves, the open world, the graphics it was all amazing. The only downside was that i've collected all the ******* flags and got no reward for it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
Assassins Creed 2 will be one of the best maybe the best game of the end of the year and I look forward playing till it's release.

DanielJ3309
07-13-2009, 06:58 AM
AC1 is probably my favorite game of all time. There was a game called Dracula Unleashed for the Sega CD that I really loved too. But with AC1, the world in which you are a part of is so beautifully art directed & the attention to detail to all the things you can interact with is second to none.

I get lost in the game, the way you can walk around a city or market place and listen in to what is going on makes you really feel as if you are there in Altair's shoes. Then once you are totally engulfed in the era of the 1100's, you are swooped back from the Animus into present day & after you had been playing in Damascus or Acre for 2 hrs. all of a sudden you were like "Oh yeah, there's a double plot in this game" and bam, your walking around the lab.

I agree to the repetitiveness of the information collecting missions, the get a little redundant. The undertones of conspiracy theories that run rampid throughout the game are very accurate & the spin the game takes on them makes for an amazing plot line and sub plot. The story is as well crafted as the graphics that capture you.

I am a fan of the time frame AC1 is set in, with the crusades & the different 'sets' that all are represented by their flags, like modern day gangs and military's identify themselves with their colors and symbols. If you are a history buff, the historical accuracy of events and key figures in the game sweetens the game even more so.

And lastly, the fact that you are a bad *** mo'fo w/a blade that slides out of your wrist band like a switchblade is pretty dope too!

Account_Deleted
07-13-2009, 07:13 AM
welcome to the forums zx_564231,
Next time please use the edit button if you forgot to add somethnig in insted of posting again
( which is refered as double posting- which is not aloud)
To edit: Locate a folder with a rubber/erazor with a pencil on the bottm right of your origanll post, or the post you want to edit, click onit and it should open up a window and you can edi from there..

=====
ohkay with the helping done, now to my trolling http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
=====
my thoughts on AC 1 was great, how most of it was free world, this game would by the first game i played that adds parkour.
and the fighting system

the thing i'm looking towards AC2 is the improved fighting system, a better story,new location, and the same experiance i had with AC1 but better

godsmack_darius
07-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Assassins Creed 2 is probably gonna chage gamin forever
I dont blame them for the mistakes in AC1, it was a big leap for Ubisoft,

I cant wait to play this game, I really hope the franchise doesnt end

Outlaw-BHA
07-14-2009, 12:53 AM
Personally i see the AC story line and universe almost like the "Da Vinci Code" of video games (and yes i know they made a da vinci code game, but u know what i mean)

SharkMRX
07-14-2009, 04:03 AM
Personally i see the AC story line and universe almost like the "Da Vinci Code" of video games (and yes i know they made a da vinci code game, but u know what i mean)
I liked that movie the Da Vinci Code so much because there were so much parts in it, that were related to AC1. Like the templars and there treasure and that kind of stuff.