PDA

View Full Version : stuck at teledahn!!!!!!

iluvmyst
11-20-2003, 12:15 AM
why oh why can't i finish teledahn!!!

i found 6 of the 7 journey cloths (cloth with a picture of a hand on it), i'm not very good at games so i used the faq at www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com) to try to get through, but the faq says that the fourth journey cloth, you have to go to the room where douglas sharper's diary is, then walk next to the telescope, and there should be a journey cloth there.

there's a cloth all right, but it's not the journey cloth! it's a cloth that transports me out into the middle of the lake on a small platform i can't escape from! i have to use the relto book to start all over, and that's as far as i've gotten!

please, you've got to help me, how do i find the fourth cloth???

iluvmyst
11-20-2003, 12:15 AM
why oh why can't i finish teledahn!!!

i found 6 of the 7 journey cloths (cloth with a picture of a hand on it), i'm not very good at games so i used the faq at www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com) to try to get through, but the faq says that the fourth journey cloth, you have to go to the room where douglas sharper's diary is, then walk next to the telescope, and there should be a journey cloth there.

there's a cloth all right, but it's not the journey cloth! it's a cloth that transports me out into the middle of the lake on a small platform i can't escape from! i have to use the relto book to start all over, and that's as far as i've gotten!

please, you've got to help me, how do i find the fourth cloth???

lost_pupil
11-20-2003, 12:24 AM
The thing you clicked on is a linking stone. The journey should be on the other side of the room.

iluvmyst
11-20-2003, 12:44 AM
well thanks for the response, but i don't see it anywhere!

there's only the linking stone to the island that goes nowhere in that room. no journey stone anywhere!! are you sure it's in that same room with the desk and sharper's diary?? if it is, where exactly is it? near the desk?? i can't find it anywhere!!

thanks for the help!!

lost_pupil
11-20-2003, 12:49 AM
Check the room just before that one.

loriendil
11-20-2003, 12:52 AM
The fourth cloth was moved, from what I understand. It was in Sharper's study in beta, but not in the final release.
I banged my head on walls all over Teledahn looking for that dratted thing.

I'll give you a hint of what to find it.
When on the ledge near the door, look up.

If you need another hint, read on...
Did you find the gun?

If these don't help, post again, and I'll give clearer clues...

~Lee

[This message was edited by loriendil on Thu November 20 2003 at 12:06 AM.]