PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Training - Flawless All Weapons

k0br4
12-04-2010, 09:32 AM
I just think that if you're gonna include grabs and seekers in the same wave you need to sort out the dodge button.. 7/10 the counter grab takes too long for a succesful dodge.. Starting to wind me up a bit, I have a PB of 97 so it's not an issue of me finding it too difficult it's just so annoying..

Rakudaton
12-04-2010, 11:08 AM
If I understand what you mean, then you're saying that if you get grabbed and then attacked as you counter then you don't have enough time to dodge? If that's the case, then you're doing it wrong (no offence). I used to have this problem too. What you have to do is time and then tap the counter-grab button once and only once, otherwise Ezio gets trapped in an animation and can't start the dodge move. Since learning this (from these forums, thank ya very much) I've found that after a bit of practice I can completely avoid being hit even when attacked by a seeker after a grab.

Hope this helps! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

k0br4
12-04-2010, 01:47 PM
That's pretty much what I mean yeah. It's just so annoying, sometimes I press the dodge button once (I started doing this after seeing this on the forum too), but sometimes it just will NOT counter grab, it's probably me, but whatever the case, it still grips my ****. Thanks though.