PDA

View Full Version : Air assassinations

lawlosaur
06-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Yesterday when I air assassinated in Assassin's Creed 2, Theres a slow motion in mid air when I jumped and killed. But the next day, When I tried it again, I didnt have that slow motion effect. How could this be?

TJByrum2
06-04-2010, 06:15 PM
It's random, not always slow-mo.

Been having this same concept since AC1.

lawlosaur
06-04-2010, 06:27 PM
But that day was kinda weird. You know when someone sees you on the rooftops theres supposed to be a little yellow arrow? It didnt show up when I was seen by guards.

Six_Gun
06-05-2010, 01:50 PM
It's a setting in the game where you can adjust the frequency of which the action camera kicks in. If you want cinematics more often during assassinations, you set the number higher, lower if you want it less often. I don't think it's guaranteed to be the same every time no matter how you set it though.

lawlosaur
06-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Nope. Still no slow mo D=

lilbacchant
06-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
It's a setting in the game where you can adjust the frequency of which the action camera kicks in. If you want cinematics more often during assassinations, you set the number higher, lower if you want it less often. I don't think it's guaranteed to be the same every time no matter how you set it though.

So that's what THAT setting is supposed to do! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif