PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Brotherhood Assassins

Keksus
11-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Is there a way to tell my assassins that they should attack and vanish and must not fight? It's almost impossible to let them assassinate a officer without getting them killed, because these stupid guys fight 'til death. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Gyro458
11-23-2010, 09:42 AM
It annoys me too. Many good assassins have died this way. I have't tried this, but you could use Arrow Storm, other than that there is no way.

Mysterio43
11-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Stop sending in low level assassins to fight a lot of people. I have only lost 3 assassins and they were all lvl 1. You have to build up your assassins. Right now mine are all level 7 and I haven't lost any of them, even in huge fights. You can't expect to win with beginners.

SPROGGY
11-23-2010, 09:59 AM
The full fledged Assassins are much better about getting in and out as quickly as possible. They usually drop in from a building and throw a smoke bomb. While the guards are coughing they assassinate them and run. Occasionally they get into a sword fight, but ive never seen them lose any health. Even in fights with Papal guards they are pretty much badass.

EmBRaCeDeATH
11-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Level up your assassin recruits. You cant win with low levels.

My entire assassin brotherhood's guild is level 10 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

plasmafire11
11-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Hmmm.... I have never lost an Assasin. Period.

And I have sent them on missions with 75% success rate, and pitted my guys against groups of 8-10.

You must match up the life dots on the assasins against the dots above the strongest enemy.

Fuglegalskap
11-23-2010, 10:34 AM
only one of my assassins have died and he was shot in lvl 10

salted onions
11-23-2010, 10:40 AM
My entire Sisterhood is comprised of fully fledged assassins. I've only lost one, and that's because I sent her on a suicide mission with a 2% chance of success because she had the same name as one of the veteran assassins. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

I've only seen them struggle once or twice, and I intervened to make sure none of them died, otherwise I never had a problem. I never used my assassins unless they were at least level 5.

BloodyMoon1
11-23-2010, 10:44 AM
I just kept sending out my assassin's until they were ready for the ceremony, then send the masters out to train recruits. In the mean time, I just handled guards myself. I rip through guards without the assassins, when I do use them, it's more of a fight between me and the assassins to see who can kill stuff.

nightpriestess
11-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
I just kept sending out my assassin's until they were ready for the ceremony, then send the masters out to train recruits. In the mean time, I just handled guards myself. I rip through guards without the assassins, when I do use them, it's more of a fight between me and the assassins to see who can kill stuff.

That's what I did, though I do get confused sometimes when there's two other assassin's by me, all their backs facing me and I', like, "wait, which one is me!?"

Grandmaster_Z
11-23-2010, 11:56 AM
its fun to see the different ways the assassins come in when you call them. I think i've seen them drop from buildings, ride in on horses, and jump out of a hay wagon, lol

salted onions
11-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by nightpriestess:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:

That's what I did, though I do get confused sometimes when there's two other assassin's by me, all their backs facing me and I', like, "wait, which one is me!?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I reacted the same way, so I colored my armor with the ebony colors, black and red :P. It's fun replaying big fights, and fighting along side my assassin's, and I look like a grandmaster fighting along side the students. Honestly, I'm getting tired of my all power uber assassins. I think I'm going to start another play through, and never level up my assassins in use them as expendable pawns. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

Sparty2020
11-23-2010, 01:36 PM
I have never lost an assassin, they are so overpowered for a while I thought it was impossible to lose them. Especially when they reach lvl 10, then they have 12 health squares and it takes 3 blows from brutes to remove even one health square. They use Altair's sword as weapons and have unlimited smoke bombs, bullets, and the one-shot one-kill hidden blades. I just replay the huge fight sequences (of which there are not alot) and continually send out assassin after assassin. I can literally sit back and watch as they complete the final memory for Sequence 8 (in which Cesare gets arrested) all by themselves.

To solve the getting confused thing I use Altair's Armor. Not only is it badass and makes distinguishing easier but it is also appropriate for the Grand Master of the Assassin Order.

thecapeo
11-23-2010, 01:38 PM
I've never lost an Assassin in any fight to this point but I didn't even start using them until they were all Assassins. I've been in some monster fights and they simply own. I'm in Sequence 6 though so I haven't fought the toughest guards yet, I'd imagine.

I love using them though. It's neat how you never quite know how they are going to appear. I was shocked the first time they all came riding in on horses. I didn't expect that.

TheEpicWolf
11-23-2010, 01:40 PM
I haven't lost any Assassins. But then again i waited to make sure they were at a good level, i also don't send them on missions alone if there isn't 100% chance of success xD
I seem to be to over protective of them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
Most of them are proper assassins now though.

SPROGGY
11-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Im over protective too. Those are my boys(and girls)! You gotta have their back, theyve got yours.

Sparty2020
11-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Too bad they weren't implemented in the main story. The entire game I waited for that epic scene from the E3 Trailer. Ezio stood alone with nobody but his Assassins at his back while Cesare had an army of Papal Guards protecting him.

Pattington_Bear
11-23-2010, 02:21 PM
I got a full guild of Master Assassins (10) I've never had this problem

Nick1021
11-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
Too bad they weren't implemented in the main story. The entire game I waited for that epic scene from the E3 Trailer. Ezio stood alone with nobody but his Assassins at his back while Cesare had an army of Papal Guards protecting him.

This. I was so dissapointed. And my assassins are level 10 and they are sometimes mentally challenged. I send in 4 to kill 4 guards talking in one group right under a roof. I was hoping they would air assassinate them but they just came from a hay bale and with horses. Wtf?!

Slaterxx
11-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah the only one i ever lost was trying to tak out the final borgia tower..I was pretty upset because none of my others died in game..But then again the fact that u can close there eyes if they die suiggest that some of hid apprentcies did die...Not surprisin sense it was his first time as a leader...AND maybe ther be a dlc with the assassins

vanityy
11-23-2010, 05:07 PM
The only time I've lost any was when I first started and had no idea what I was doing. xD I was in a fight and must have bumped the button to call them without realizing it, so I went and escaped and then all of the sudden it was telling me to do something with their bodies. :/ I never found them, so I dunno what happened there. Poor guys. D=

I never send them on a mission unless there's a 100% chance of success, either xP