PDA

View Full Version : Funniest things you seen/heard AI do?

Crash_Plague
12-08-2007, 09:27 PM
lolz, I know the AI in the game is pretty advanced but they tend to do a lot of strange and funny things, so I thought we could compile the strange things that we've seen the AI do.

When I was killing the Teutonic leader at the docks, I jump onto a ship with a drunk sailer on it. He is standing on the edge of the boat so I try to punch him off but for some reason I cant. He gets down and starts cowering on his knees. So I jumped for one of the poles in the water and miss, and as I'm dieing I can see the ****** get up and start laughing like hell as he turns around to see me die!!

It was so hilarious!!

Crash_Plague
12-08-2007, 09:27 PM
lolz, I know the AI in the game is pretty advanced but they tend to do a lot of strange and funny things, so I thought we could compile the strange things that we've seen the AI do.

When I was killing the Teutonic leader at the docks, I jump onto a ship with a drunk sailer on it. He is standing on the edge of the boat so I try to punch him off but for some reason I cant. He gets down and starts cowering on his knees. So I jumped for one of the poles in the water and miss, and as I'm dieing I can see the ****** get up and start laughing like hell as he turns around to see me die!!

It was so hilarious!!

stix489
12-08-2007, 09:53 PM
LOL OK!

Umm...I threw this guard off a tall building right...he fell in the haystack...and got stuck inside it...Then all I hear is moaning...it's like there was someone there in the haystack waiting for him! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Crash_Plague
12-08-2007, 09:57 PM
lolz,

oh yeah, Also, once in Jerusalem I was chased on the roofs by guards and I hid, When I came out I saw this guard humping the wall and the game was making like tapping noises every hump, like he was actually hitting it, so hilarious. He was like grunting while he was doing it too! lmao!

ACfanboy12
12-08-2007, 11:18 PM
You guys know how when you tap the R button into a wall, he just keeps like trying to get inside it (maybe humping it? hehe) well anyway, I did that to one of those girls in the court yard of Masyaf, and there was a sound glitch... she kept saying "OH my!!!" really fast... it was funny, you had to be there... It was like I was humping her and she was saying OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY

robo3687
12-08-2007, 11:46 PM
i was just walking along and this chick came out from a side street with a jar on her head and I ran into her. She stopped, looked at me, put her hands on her hips and let out quite an angry "well f**k you"...i was like "Wha!?"

I've heard a few people say it to me now...lol

dirtybird21
12-09-2007, 01:53 AM
At the docks in Acre, You can do something that would scare someone (like kill someone else) near one of those drunks that are actually on the DOCKS or in boats, And the go crazy and start free-running accross the boats PERFECTLY, I usually chase them and i've died twice doing it. lol.

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Lmao this was hilarious.

So am walking near the docks and kill some guy for fun. All these guards come running and i jump onto a boat. The guards stand for a second and are just about to jump on to the boat, when the templar comes (he's in the corner) and runs real fast and pushes ALL the guards in tve water and he himself fell and i got a templar kill and i was like
WTF, and then craked up like crazy.