PDA

View Full Version : Any kind of bonuses for having Brotherhood saved?

NuclearFuss
10-17-2011, 11:16 AM
I know only some games do stuff like this (E.g. Infamous 2 gave you bonus XP for having an Infamous save on your hard drive). I was just wondering if there'll be anything like this from Brotherhood to Revelations. Any info on this?

This could be very bad for me seeing as my PS3 just got the YLOD. And my Brotherhood disc is stuck in the tray. And I happen to have 100% sync on all 3 games. FML.

EscoBlades
10-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Nope.

NuclearFuss
10-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Kudos on the quick reply

reini03
10-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
This could be very bad for me seeing as my PS3 just got the YLOD. And my Brotherhood disc is stuck in the tray. And I happen to have 100% sync on all 3 games. FML.

Well, you could remove the HDD and copy the saves to your PC or something...

RzaRecta357
10-17-2011, 12:01 PM
PSN+ for the cloud saves and the automatic updating and game saving.

It's worth the money.

hrhtom
10-17-2011, 12:02 PM
uncharted allows you to carry over coins for online dlc so something similar for assassins creed would be good

Calvarok
10-17-2011, 12:05 PM
You keep your money across DLCs in AC, just not different games.

And really, we don't need to keep all our money. It's not like oyu lose out if you have to start agin, the game is designed for it to be easy to get it back, and in the first hour you are literally given some back, or allowed to use some that the game says you have at the start.

NuclearFuss
10-17-2011, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:

Well, you could remove the HDD and copy the saves to your PC or something... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't, I only have my laptop, so i can't exactly connect that up. It's not a big deal. If I can't get it repaired for a decent price I'll just buy a new one, and if possible swap the hard drive so i can back it all up and restore it on the new one. Or pop it in a mates PS3 and back it up from there.

InnerIronMan
10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
I would love for the saves I have to change revelations. I could care less about money I just want my Assassins to be the rank of assassin already.

PKSteeve
10-18-2011, 11:13 AM
there's a tutorial on the internet on how to get your disk out of a ylod (:

I did it and it worked.. PS3 was still ********'d.
I got my game out and bought a new one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Google it man (: