PDA

View Full Version : 3.02b expiration date?

Call_me_Kanno
12-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Does the 3.02b patch have an expiration date in it? I'd like to install this patch to fly online with my buddies but I remember when a FB beta patch time limit expired before the final was released and folks couldn't get their game to start without setting back their PC's clock. So I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is an expiration date in the 3.02b.

Kanno

Willey
12-04-2004, 10:33 AM
Nope, I just tried with date set at today+1 year, it still did start.

Call_me_Kanno
12-04-2004, 10:37 AM
Excellent sir. Thank you for the reply and the experiment. I think I'll give it a go then.

S~Kanno

BuzzU
12-04-2004, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Call_me_Kanno:
Does the 3.02b patch have an expiration date in it? I'd like to install this patch to fly online with my buddies but I remember when a FB beta patch time limit expired before the final was released and folks couldn't get their game to start without setting back their PC's clock. So I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is an expiration date in the 3.02b.

Kanno <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That wasn't a beta patch meant for the public. This one is.

georgeo76
12-04-2004, 12:05 PM
lol. Remember when the old time bomb leaked patches were floating around and a bunch of ppl were re-installing IL2 and even windows. Man that was funny.

LEXX_Luthor
12-04-2004, 06:36 PM
georgeo:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>lol. Remember when the old time bomb leaked patches were floating around and a bunch of ppl were re-installing IL2 and even windows. Man that was funny. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ya, I recall a "JG" fella who who Re~Formatted his hard drive to fix that timed-out Patch.

That guy was Famous here for a few days. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Please remember, it's just not fair to Whine about the whole Patch because of a single slip-up.