PDA

View Full Version : ACR: Brotherhood Customizations

keithnmikkii
09-27-2011, 07:20 PM
My question is what changes come to the brotherhood.

Trained to Level 15 i got that. But will we be able to share our weapons with them, teach them new skills (ie.. bombs, trip wires) what other changes are in store for our new assassins.

Calvarok
09-27-2011, 07:45 PM
No, you can't share weapons, but from what we've seen from a leaked screen, you can customize what individual weapon they carry, as well as what action they preform when you signal them (crossbow kill, agressive fight kill, assassination, smoke bomb, ect.)

Animuses
09-27-2011, 08:30 PM
What if we can share weapons? I highly doubt it will happen, but it has not been confirmed, therefore you can not confirm it.

Azugo
09-28-2011, 12:56 AM
Not to mention they'll all have their own personalities now.

wapikas
09-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Azugo:
Don't understand what are you saying? That there are different voice actors or is it reflected somehow in the way recruits behave, like being more aggressive or defensive while fighting guards?

Blind2Society
09-28-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm not sure but I don't think anyone but the devs know at this point.

CRUDFACE
09-28-2011, 03:58 AM
@calvarok: where did you get that info? I'm not doubting you, but can you throw up a link. I like the idea of changing their personalities in combat though, really cool.

Originally posted by wapikas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
Don't understand what are you saying? That there are different voice actors or is it reflected somehow in the way recruits behave, like being more aggressive or defensive while fighting guards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They'll actually talk to you and asks Ezio to go on missions with them and they need to perform a certain mission in order to reach the master rank.

LightRey
09-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
@calvarok: where did you get that info? I'm not doubting you, but can you throw up a link. I like the idea of changing their personalities in combat though, really cool.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wapikas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
Don't understand what are you saying? That there are different voice actors or is it reflected somehow in the way recruits behave, like being more aggressive or defensive while fighting guards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They'll actually talk to you and asks Ezio to go on missions with them and they need to perform a certain mission in order to reach the master rank. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which is absolutely awesome.

NuclearFuss
09-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wapikas:

They'll actually talk to you and asks Ezio to go on missions with them and they need to perform a certain mission in order to reach the master rank. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which is absolutely awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets face it, the original system sounded awesome. Turned out it was pointless.

LightRey
09-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Which is absolutely awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets face it, the original system sounded awesome. Turned out it was pointless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It was awesome. People just expected too much of it.

Jexx21
09-28-2011, 11:41 AM
I loved the original system, and this one is just gonna be better.

Saqaliba
09-28-2011, 05:38 PM
The leaked screenshots show the Den Defense system and it seems you can choose individual assassins and order them to weild specific weapons in its defense/attack. Like having a crossbow man or a heavy weapon soldier.

The screenshot of the Assassin's recruit/upgrade shows that each assassin with a primary weapon and then it seems they have 3 slots for other weapons to choose from. So I'm guessing you can customize them before they head into battle and then select them individually in person - maybe using the targeting-lock button - and then scroll through their particular combination of weapons that you had assigned to them from the pigeon coop or Assassin's den.

If indeed the has been a targetting-lock made available for individual assassins then it would seem you can choose between either a BAM assault (like in Brotherhood) or a more personal individual assault... eg. Lock on Assassin (crossbow man/bomber) and have only that particular assassin attack... and then again consecutively.

I am hoping this is the case, because it means you can choose how you enter a fight with your assassin.

KrYpToNiC95
09-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
The leaked screenshots show the Den Defense system and it seems you can choose individual assassins and order them to weild specific weapons in its defense/attack. Like having a crossbow man or a heavy weapon soldier.

The screenshot of the Assassin's recruit/upgrade shows that each assassin with a primary weapon and then it seems they have 3 slots for other weapons to choose from. So I'm guessing you can customize them before they head into battle and then select them individually in person - maybe using the targeting-lock button - and then scroll through their particular combination of weapons that you had assigned to them from the pigeon coop or Assassin's den.

If indeed the has been a targetting-lock made available for individual assassins then it would seem you can choose between either a BAM assault (like in Brotherhood) or a more personal individual assault... eg. Lock on Assassin (crossbow man/bomber) and have only that particular assassin attack... and then again consecutively.

I am hoping this is the case, because it means you can choose how you enter a fight with your assassin.

Where can I find these Screenshots???

Saqaliba
09-28-2011, 06:49 PM
I can't post the pics because they are copyright and the forum leaders will just pull them down. But you can see them here:

http://www.assassins-creed.com...o-category&Itemid=78 (http://www.assassins-creed.com.ar/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=261:nuevas-imagenes-de-ac-revelations&catid=34:demo-category&Itemid=78)

naran6142
09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
i wonder if the cool downs will work the same?

it seem like we can now use the assassins more tactically so i dont think that they will run in and kill anymore, tho they must go away or else it would make the game to easy

Ariakas1991
09-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Is it just me, or the pictures are not showing?? Is there any other place where I can see those pictures?

keithnmikkii
09-28-2011, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Azugo:

Yep personalities per this link in the first paragraph. Gameinformer (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/05/27/the-assassin-templar-war-in-ac-revelations.aspx?PostPageIndex=2)
Guess we should start calling it the Assassin's Den as well.

But i am still looking for those leaked screen shots

Saqaliba
09-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Guild 01 (http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5105/guild01.jpg)

Guild 02 (http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3662/guild02.jpg)

Den 01 (http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6982/den02.jpg)

Den 02 (http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2844/den01.jpg)

Ariakas1991
09-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Nice!! Thank you Saqaliba!! But are there more pictures then those for?? Can you post them or send them to me?? I really want to see more!!!

KrYpToNiC95
09-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
Guild 01 (http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5105/guild01.jpg)

Guild 02 (http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3662/guild02.jpg)

Den 01 (http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6982/den02.jpg)

Den 02 (http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2844/den01.jpg)

Thanks, the dens look interesting, I wonder when we will get more details on them.

Blind2Society
09-29-2011, 06:41 PM
I hope those Den images are early images because that looks like absolute crap. It looks like an oldschool game with square buildings just plopped onto a crappy looking floor. As for the recruits, we can't really see the custimization options, but from what we can see it looks exactly the same.

Voltige2011
09-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Looks promising, I see atleast 12 skill points, meaning we can upgrade more than basics. Best of all, You can pick where to put what. I hope we can use some of our custom bombs. A land mine of every type on every street.

SleezeRocker
09-29-2011, 07:11 PM
Nice pics, the ACR Brotherhood still look like Bro. Assassin's though..eh not matter, can't wait to play!

donngold
09-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Any1 else notice the decked out recruit?? 2 hidden blades!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Animuses
09-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Which means it didn't deliver. What they told us and what they gave us were two totally different things.
Fyi, people expecting too much does not make up for its pointlessness.

Calvarok
09-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Which means it didn't deliver. What they told us and what they gave us were two totally different things.
Fyi, people expecting too much does not make up for its pointlessness. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, trying to make it better in the next game does. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

about those den images, they look very early indeed, did you see that there is no skyline? It's just an ugly grey area. There's a reason these pics had to be leaked.

Animuses
09-29-2011, 09:04 PM
It'll still be pointless in Brotherhood though.

Calvarok
09-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
I agree entirely with this statement.

In Revelations, however, you can choose what way your assassins will attack when summoned, customize individual weapons, equipment, and stats to a greater degree, and form a more personal attachment to them with actual missions that they ask for your help in. A more full gameplay element, and hopefully more missions and guard setups that take advantage for the fact that the player has access to it.

Jexx21
09-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:

In Revelations, however, you can choose what way your assassins will attack when summoned, customize individual weapons, equipment, and stats to a greater degree, and form a more personal attachment to them with actual missions that they ask for your help in. A more full gameplay element, and hopefully more missions and guard setups that take advantage for the fact that the player has access to it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with everything except for the first one. Where is the proof that we can set up how they'll attack when we summon them? The Den Defense is just for setting up Assassins to defend the dens.

Calvarok
09-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:

In Revelations, however, you can choose what way your assassins will attack when summoned, customize individual weapons, equipment, and stats to a greater degree, and form a more personal attachment to them with actual missions that they ask for your help in. A more full gameplay element, and hopefully more missions and guard setups that take advantage for the fact that the player has access to it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with everything except for the first one. Where is the proof that we can set up how they'll attack when we summon them? The Den Defense is just for setting up Assassins to defend the dens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, this is all a little unconfirmed, but I saw a menu that showed a different icon next to every assassin's face, and the IGN interview mentioned assigning each assassin a different class. We'll have to wait for the full disclosure version, before we can determine exactly how different they are.

Jexx21
09-29-2011, 09:34 PM
No, no, I know everything about the assigning classes and weapons and such, but where did it ever say that we can tell them how to attack someone when we summon them?

Calvarok
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM
No, no, I know everything about the assigning classes and weapons and such, but where did it ever say that we can tell them how to attack someone when we summon them?
That's the thing, it hasn't been explicitly said, but the UI could have been related to the "real game" recruits, and not the tower defense ones, and IGN's mention could be talking about the "real game".

EzioAssassin51
09-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Why the hell do you guys think the BAM was useless in Brotherhood?

It was awesome, it was fun and it added a great addition to gameplay you can mess around with or use tactically... What are you on about?

LightRey
09-30-2011, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
Why the hell do you guys think the BAM was useless in Brotherhood?

It was awesome, it was fun and it added a great addition to gameplay you can mess around with or use tactically... What are you on about?
Exactly. I don't get why people expected so much of it. It was quite clear from the start that they would just be a more awesome version of the courtesans, thieves and mercenaries.

donngold
09-30-2011, 04:52 AM
No one sees that? WTF!! DOUBLE HIDDEN BLADES...ON RECRUIT! Am i seeing things

LightRey
09-30-2011, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by donngold:
xD
Yeah, I saw it too. Pretty sweet.

CRUDFACE
09-30-2011, 05:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by donngold:
xD
Yeah, I saw it too. Pretty sweet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even sweeter when they reach master rank and I have to do a mission with them to get there. It's the one problem I had with the recruits and it sounds like it's been fixed.

KuldarYldrad
09-30-2011, 05:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by donngold:
xD

Even sweeter when they reach master rank and I have to do a mission with them to get there. It's the one problem I had with the recruits and it sounds like it's been fixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I hope they will all have their own mission and not a generic one.

CRUDFACE
09-30-2011, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by KuldarYldrad:
xD

Even sweeter when they reach master rank and I have to do a mission with them to get there. It's the one problem I had with the recruits and it sounds like it's been fixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I hope they will all have their own mission and not a generic one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm thinking that it's going to be pretty impossible for each one to have their own unique mission seeing as it's kind of impossible game planning wise. So I think they'll cycle the missions around a couple different core groups of fighting, assassinating, free running and so on...and then randomize it so that it at least feels different.

After it randomizes a few times it'll start to cycle them around, as I've said before, with missions you might have seen before. These Missions might not be the same in every step from before, but will be different in how you do them.

Remember in Assassin's Creed 2, when the wives kept getting you to beat up their husbands? Each mission was different but the the outcome and essence were basically the same. Just imagine that, but expanded on.

LightRey
09-30-2011, 07:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KuldarYldrad:
xD

Even sweeter when they reach master rank and I have to do a mission with them to get there. It's the one problem I had with the recruits and it sounds like it's been fixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I hope they will all have their own mission and not a generic one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm thinking that it's going to be pretty impossible for each one to have their own unique mission seeing as it's kind of impossible game planning wise. So I think they'll cycle the missions around a couple different core groups of fighting, assassinating, free running and so on...and then randomize it so that it at least feels different.

After it randomizes a few times it'll start to cycle them around, as I've said before, with missions you might have seen before. These Missions might not be the same in every step from before, but will be different in how you do them.

Remember in Assassin's Creed 2, when the wives kept getting you to beat up their husbands? Each mission was different but the the outcome and essence were basically the same. Just imagine that, but expanded on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah. They'll probably also throw in some randomized factors.

keithnmikkii
09-30-2011, 02:11 PM

Remember in Assassin's Creed 2, when the wives kept getting you to beat up their husbands? Each mission was different but the the outcome and essence were basically the same. Just imagine that, but expanded on.

At a Minimum i would expect about 6-8 "different missions" If Ubi produced the max amount of missions (12- 1 for each assassin in the den at one time.) Course the other variation that i am thinking of is for classes that they are getting. I see Heavy Class, Im assuming Bombing Class, Speed or light class, Archer Class?

Jexx21
09-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by keithnmikkii:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm thinking that it's going to be pretty impossible for each one to have their own unique mission seeing as it's kind of impossible game planning wise. So I think they'll cycle the missions around a couple different core groups of fighting, assassinating, free running and so on...and then randomize it so that it at least feels different.

At a Minimum i would expect about 6-8 "different missions" If Ubi produced the max amount of missions (12- 1 for each assassin in the den at one time.) Course the other variation that i am thinking of is for classes that they are getting. I see Heavy Class, Im assuming Bombing Class, Speed or light class, Archer Class? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According the the picture that was up a while ago, there was a heavy class, a bomb class, a Crossbowman class, and a hidden-blade class, which I don't know what to call exactly.

The info on the Heavy class guy has double hidden blades in his equipment, along with knives and smoke bombs. He is also carrying a mace in the picture. I wonder if it's a two-handed mace or if it's one of the hammer-type lighter maces.

EzioAssassin51
10-01-2011, 07:52 AM
According the the picture that was up a while ago, there was a heavy class, a bomb class, a Crossbowman class, and a hidden-blade class, which I don't know what to call exactly.

I'm going to guess that'd be a stealth class, since hidden blades would probably equal a stealthy kill, or at least a kill and run (air assassinate then run) whereas the bomb classes could be for in-fight help to throw bombs or to set up bombs out of fights or just to throw them at guards in general, crossbow class would obviously be ranged without getting in a fight and heavy would be fighting up close...

MasterE000
10-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I agree it looks to be a stealth class.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 10:56 AM
Yea, it probably has the hidden gun as one of it's equipment choices.

Ooh, so hidden!

MasterE000
10-01-2011, 02:38 PM
I only hope you can customize their individual equipment rather than having set equipment for set classes.

On A similar note in the pics posted earlier did anyone else notice that in Guild02 the assassins were split into groups of 1,3 and 2?

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by MasterE000:
I only hope you can customize their individual equipment rather than having set equipment for set classes.

On A similar note in the pics posted earlier did anyone else notice that in Guild02 the assassins were split into groups of 1,3 and 2?

They're like that in ACB also. It's for the 3 BAM banners.

Calvarok
10-01-2011, 03:07 PM
oopsie.

From the last few posts it looks like you geys found it too. But here, anyways. It clearly says brotherhood assistance move, which means what they do when you summon them, not anything to do with the tower defence game.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3662/guild02.jpg

From the last few posts it looks like you geys found it too. But here, anyways. It clearly says brotherhood assistance move, which means what they do when you summon them, not anything to do with the tower defence game.

No, no! I always knew that this is for what happens when you summon them.

But we don't know if we can set them up for how to attack when we summon them, like in the tower defense game.

And posting those screenshots is against the law, as it's copyright infringement.

Animuses
10-01-2011, 03:15 PM
I hope you can take the BAM icon off the hub. You weren't able to in ACB without turning off the health meter.

NewBlade200
10-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Perhaps you don't choose the assassins that you use, but instead the game sends out the best for the situation ie: hidden blade class for unalerted guard, crossbow class for alerted ranged guards, etc? It would be more user friendly and would mean it flows better without having to stop and choose an assassin.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
Perhaps you don't choose the assassins that you use, but instead the game sends out the best for the situation ie: hidden blade class for unalerted guard, crossbow class for alerted ranged guards, etc? It would be more user friendly and would mean it flows better without having to stop and choose an assassin.

This would make sense http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Calvarok
10-01-2011, 09:55 PM
I assumed that it happens in order of how you place them.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Assuming ACR uses the same ordering system as ACB, you can't change the order of the Assassins on the list, seeing as they are automatically assigned their places.

Calvarok
10-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Assuming ACR uses the same ordering system as ACB, you can't change the order of the Assassins on the list, seeing as they are automatically assigned their places.
Well if they were hoping to do it with the order of them, I'd assume that they made the order's switchable.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 10:08 PM
True.

But the fact is that they didn't officially release those screens, they were a leak. So they probably aren't that reliable in proof of anything besides the fact that they are making the Brotherhood system different.

Calvarok
10-02-2011, 01:44 AM
True.

But the fact is that they didn't officially release those screens, they were a leak. So they probably aren't that reliable in proof of anything besides the fact that they are making the Brotherhood system different.
True that.

AltairsFinger
10-02-2011, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:

This definately. I really don't want to micromanage assassins that much. What weapons they carry, what attacks they use etc...

If I can just set them as an overall class lets say you have:

Stealthy - Hidden blades, short blade, gun. (hit and run)

Swordfighter - Sword, disarm enemy, smoke bombs (stand and fight)

Shooter - Crossbows, gun, poison.(ranged fighter, legs it if enemies get close)

Standard - Uses a mixture of weapons depending on the stiuation player encounters the enemy.

MasterE000
10-02-2011, 06:45 AM
I want to micro manage. I loved levelling up my assassins in brotherhood but I always wished I could get more in depth. I wanted to be able to say; "ok so my first group is stealth, my second group attack and my third group range. But I also want to set them up to play to each others strength's. For example I don't need both of my stealth classes to have smoke bombs because one will suffice and I don't need all of my heavies to carry throwing knives but maybe one of them should.

AdmiralPerry
10-02-2011, 05:22 PM
I hope we can shuffle our Assassins around! I hated not being able to do that in Brotherhood. I would also like to be able to micromanage my guild--trying to anticipate what I might be facing next and preparing for it is always great fun, at least to me. Maybe the game could have options to change the order of Assassins depending on a certain setting you choose?

For example:
-Custom: You can choose whatever order you want your Assassins to be in. Not necessary for the whole guild, perhaps, but good for the ones you want to put in your BAM roster. If you have a recruit that's a few points away from the next level, shuffle him in to the front of the list, find some guards, and BAM! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Better than sending out your whole guild because Mr. Slowpoke is at the very end of the list (I'm looking at you, Rocco Martucci). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

-Mixed: The system will select six Assassins from your available classes and ability levels and try to give you a balanced lineup. Might be good for generating a quick group for a specific story mission, or give you a foundation to work with, which you can tweak or leave as is.

-Sort: The system gives you Assassins with similar skills and classes, which might be predetermined depending on what you've got. So, if you want all your heavy hitters in your BAM roster, there they are.

-Randomize: The system shuffles the Assassins like a deck of cards and gives you a random selection regardless of skill or class.

I don't know, I kind of like it. What do you guys think?

LightRey
10-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
I hope we can shuffle our Assassins around! I hated not being able to do that in Brotherhood. I would also like to be able to micromanage my guild--trying to anticipate what I might be facing next and preparing for it is always great fun, at least to me. Maybe the game could have options to change the order of Assassins depending on a certain setting you choose?

For example:
-Custom: You can choose whatever order you want your Assassins to be in. Not necessary for the whole guild, perhaps, but good for the ones you want to put in your BAM roster. If you have a recruit that's a few points away from the next level, shuffle him in to the front of the list, find some guards, and BAM! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Better than sending out your whole guild because Mr. Slowpoke is at the very end of the list (I'm looking at you, Rocco Martucci). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

-Mixed: The system will select six Assassins from your available classes and ability levels and try to give you a balanced lineup. Might be good for generating a quick group for a specific story mission, or give you a foundation to work with, which you can tweak or leave as is.

-Sort: The system gives you Assassins with similar skills and classes, which might be predetermined depending on what you've got. So, if you want all your heavy hitters in your BAM roster, there they are.

-Randomize: The system shuffles the Assassins like a deck of cards and gives you a random selection regardless of skill or class.

I don't know, I kind of like it. What do you guys think?
Sounds pretty good. I hope the system'll be somewhat like that.

Jexx21
10-02-2011, 06:14 PM
I think it would be fun to see your recruits walking around the hideout/den they are stationed at. Like, around the general area outside with the civilians, or maybe on top of a view point analyzing the crowds.

LightRey
10-02-2011, 06:18 PM
I think it would be fun to see your recruits walking around the hideout/den they are stationed at. Like, around the general area outside with the civilians, or maybe on top of a view point analyzing the crowds.
Definitely. I also hope you can interact with them. In ACB all you could do is stand in front of some of them and they'd say one line.

Jexx21
10-02-2011, 06:28 PM
I think we're going to be able to interact with them more besides their Master Assassin mission.

And if not, at least we have the Master Assassin mission.

But I wouldn't mind having some people to talk to as Ezio like how Desmond talks to Lucy, Shaun, and Rebecca.

Maybe Yusuf? Or some more permanent recruits that we don't have on our actual roster as they are story-line characters, like the ones in Rome from Project Legacy.

MasterE000
10-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Agreed.