PDA

View Full Version : PF aircraft!

turbografx16
10-31-2004, 04:15 AM
Okay thanks to Soapy i can now finally start to enjoy my hard earned game...but after 2 days of playing i feel like im flying the same aircraft over and over..yet the list seems so big!? I really hope they make more aircraft flyable to keep my interest. Also ive had trouble connecting to multiplay. When i click on it im prompted for an ip, i skip that and head to the lobby....no servers come up? how do i get a list of servers?

turbografx16
10-31-2004, 04:15 AM
Okay thanks to Soapy i can now finally start to enjoy my hard earned game...but after 2 days of playing i feel like im flying the same aircraft over and over..yet the list seems so big!? I really hope they make more aircraft flyable to keep my interest. Also ive had trouble connecting to multiplay. When i click on it im prompted for an ip, i skip that and head to the lobby....no servers come up? how do i get a list of servers?

Soapy_112th
10-31-2004, 04:51 AM
Ok, what game do you have installed, ie is it PF standalone, or did you install it over FB and AEP?

If it's the latter, then go to hyperlobby, login and then click on the blue button directly under "Hyperlobby pro 3.7.7.74 beta", chose "connect/select game" and then Forgotten Battles.

Then you will see a list of games on the left.

You need to then click on the game to see if it is running FB/AEP or FB/AEP/PF.

If you have installed PF as a standalone game, then I'm not sure if there are many servers up at all.

Another option would be to use ASE ( all seeing eye )
http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html
Which supported FB/AEP the last time I used it, it may also show you a list of PF only servers.

Another option is to ask around for server IP's from people on this forum that match your install. They might be hosting a game that suits your timezone.