PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to play a den defense AFTER all den captains have been assigned?

Y4nn0s
12-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Title sums it up. It seems that I am one of the few that actually enjoy a den defense once in a while.

If I assign a den captain on every den, will I be able to play den defense again?

AnthonyA85
12-23-2011, 09:51 AM
I doubt it, unless the 'lock' only comes into effect once your captains reach level 15.

As far as i've seen on the forums, there's no way to get den defense if you lock all the dens,

Y4nn0s
12-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Thank you, I was afraid so. I guess I will have to leave at least one den "unprotected" then.

Andy.Supernova
12-23-2011, 12:24 PM
You can send one of your master assassins alone into a mission with a very low chance of success. If all goes "well", you'll get your assassin killed and then his den should be available again.

Konzti
12-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Andy.Supernova:
You can send one of your master assassins alone into a mission with a very low chance of success. If all goes "well", you'll get your assassin killed and then his den should be available again.

Nope, that won't work either: Master Assassins can't die - neither in combat nor in Mediterranean missions! They can only get "wounded" and will then be unavailable for 20 minutes...

If you really want to play a Den Defense after having assigned all seven Master Assassins, replay the Sequence 2 mission "On The Defense". Doing this will also count towards the Assassins Guild challenge that has you successfully complete the mini-game 3 times...