PDA

View Full Version : Stop leaving matches

MinusII-VX9-
04-28-2010, 10:25 PM
/Start rant
ok just did like 5 Face-off matches and people keep friggin leaving. if you dont want to play, or suck so much you're gonna quit, then dont join at all. not my fault i keep getting up like 30+ to 0.

/End Rant

Minus

SpinCrash
04-28-2010, 11:24 PM
today i played 2 face off matches and got booted off b/c my internet sometimes hickups for half a second (which is good enough for ubi to flip the shiz and drm boot me). I was losing both games but was having fun and wanted to keep going. As i disconnected I thought, "wow, i must look like a complete ******* right now"

Multimaster88
04-29-2010, 12:52 AM
I will most definatly never rage quit and destroy you at faceoff but i cant find any games.

Stupid how ppl would rage even though the chances of finding a game is like once ever 3 hours

Vampire28
05-06-2010, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by SpinCrash:
today i played 2 face off matches and got booted off b/c my internet sometimes hickups for half a second (which is good enough for ubi to flip the shiz and drm boot me). I was losing both games but was having fun and wanted to keep going. As i disconnected I thought, "wow, i must look like a complete ******* right now"

Yeah same. The fact that it takes about a month to find another player makes it worse.