PDA

View Full Version : Radiatordamage and Me109E

zugfuhrer
03-15-2004, 11:51 AM
I fought some Mig3:s and my Me109E had large holes in the wings whery close to the radiator but no damage on the cooling system. I think that these damages should have damaged the radiator. Hope I can send the pictures when I got them on an url.
But you can se the "radiator flaps" from above and the hole is as big as a third of the width of the wing.

zugfuhrer
03-15-2004, 11:51 AM
I fought some Mig3:s and my Me109E had large holes in the wings whery close to the radiator but no damage on the cooling system. I think that these damages should have damaged the radiator. Hope I can send the pictures when I got them on an url.
But you can se the "radiator flaps" from above and the hole is as big as a third of the width of the wing.

Magister__Ludi
03-15-2004, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zugfuhrer:
But you can se the "radiator flaps" from above and the hole is as big as a third of the width of the wing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oleg says that coolant radiator damage is not modelled for any plane in the game. However the oil radiator damage is modelled.

zugfuhrer
03-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Funny for in an answer to me he told me that it is?

Magister__Ludi
03-15-2004, 12:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zugfuhrer:
Funny for in an answer to me he told me that it is?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was probably thinking at oil radiator damage.

zugfuhrer
03-15-2004, 02:53 PM
perhaps and that will be the answer. In that case I hope that he will include it in the future