PDA

View Full Version : Missed maps

Gazitron
04-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi Seir maybe it is a secret for you... but I've found some game files which says about maps which was not included in game, such as:

SP mode:
INTRODUNGEONS
DLCMexicoTown
DLCSpruceCreek
etc

MP mode:
LITTLEBIGHORN
PRISONCAMP
LIBERATE
CIVIL
KLODIKE
etc

what is that? or devs decided to do not publish them?

thanks

seir
04-26-2010, 02:36 PM
These are files of old maps that were not included in final release because of low quality. They where added to final build by mistake...

Gazitron
04-26-2010, 11:43 PM
Oh ok, maybe devs will publish them as DLC or include them in addon I guess. =)

assassin2601
04-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Two of them are interesting
DLCMexicoTown
DLCSpruceCreek
As long as I remember, Techland released a DLC for consoles. What about releasing it for PC?

seir
04-27-2010, 12:44 AM
The console DLC was Multiplayer only. I have no idea why it's not published for PC...

Zancara
04-28-2010, 03:45 PM
I bought a Playstation3 just to play those extra maps, but these maps are not worth the money I paid for them! There is nothing special about these maps. They're just like all the other multiplayer maps. And none of them works in sp player. It's just another way for Techland to earn some easy money on this game. They should use their time to finish the editor instead so it won't crash all the time and remove all the stuff there shouldn't be there in the first place. Modern roads, sound from a car etc. And publish a more detail user manual because there is a lot of good and usefull stuff in the editor we don't know how is't working.

Gazitron
04-28-2010, 04:11 PM
agree, they have to improve MP also cause it has greater potential then it has right now, I mean optimize it more (playing with more then 8 players causes bugs and glitches), make money more useful, make more player skins such as adding more weapon, and ability to change their skins (I hate golden color). Add some new game modes (such old skirmish etc).... Also SP addons will be great.

seir
04-29-2010, 04:19 AM
True, but it's not my job to move it along. I'm doing by best but only in sphere of my responsibilities.

Mailing the people from Techland is a good way to show what community thinks about the games, editor and so on. Feel free to mail them.

Zancara
04-29-2010, 04:34 AM
Dear Seir

This was not meant to be an attack on you. You do a very good job trying to help us with our problems.

Gazitron
04-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Yeah - you are professional =)