PDA

View Full Version : Problem with replaying Altair memories!

ian88_493
11-17-2011, 03:38 PM
I just finished the 3rd Altair mission where he is older, with a beard, and wields two hidden blades. When I went back to replay the first Altair mission where he is supposed to be younger, and wielding one hidden blade, he was the older 3rd memory version. This kills the experience of that part of the game for me. I want to be able to view those memory's as many times as I want without these complications, as Altair is my favorite character, and that's mainly why I bought this game. Has any one else had this problem?

Sarari
11-17-2011, 05:16 PM
I've seen a review about ACR from IGN on youtube, and they showed a clip from his first mission and he had a gray beard. I'm guessing you can't, which is a huge disappointment for me.

ian88_493
11-18-2011, 04:49 AM
Please fix this ubisoft! I feel short changed as to the quality of those Altair misssions!

Mr_Shade
11-18-2011, 04:52 AM
please make sure you post your feedback in the pinned threads.

You should also contact Ubisoft support, in case it is a bug in the game.

Metal Robb
11-24-2012, 10:02 AM
*i know im reviving a dead thread*

I'm at this part of the game and I am surprised Ubisoft would skip something so important. I don't see this as a bug. I think they remade Altair models and levels to fit the newer/better assassins creed graphics. So to save on time and effort they only made an old Altair texture, instead of making 2 distinct textures to fit correctly with the storyline.

We have to accept these things when Assassin Creed games are pumped out every year. There's less time for polish.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 10:08 AM

I'm at this part of the game and I am surprised Ubisoft would skip something so important. I don't see this as a bug. I think they remade Altair models and levels to fit the newer/better assassins creed graphics. So to save on time and effort they only made an old Altair texture, instead of making 2 distinct textures to fit correctly with the storyline.

We have to accept these things when Assassin Creed games are pumped out every year. There's less time for polish.
Yes, that is unfortunate *sigh*

ace3001
11-24-2012, 05:45 PM

That's entirely wrong. The young Altair model is in the game. It even appears the first time we play the earlier memories. Only after playing later ones and going back to replay the earlier ones does the old Altair model replace the younger. It's a bug, not a matter of saving time and effort, cause they've already made the young Altair model.

montagemik
11-24-2012, 07:18 PM
That's entirely wrong. The young Altair model is in the game. It even appears the first time we play the earlier memories. Only after playing later ones and going back to replay the earlier ones does the old Altair model replace the younger. It's a bug, not a matter of saving time and effort, cause they've already made the young Altair model.

I honestly never had that BUG , Altair was always the right age for each memory - & i replayed each several times , because i really enjoyed the Altair memories .

Metal Robb
11-25-2012, 01:02 AM
interesting, well poo poo on me
ill have to confirm

Dieinthedark
11-25-2012, 02:43 AM
The biggest problem for me with Altiar in ACR was that his texture work was off. It was much more smooth and fancy like than what AC1 was. AC1 was more gritty, more realistic. Anyone else know what I mean?

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 02:51 AM
The biggest problem for me with Altiar in ACR was that his texture work was off. It was much more smooth and fancy like than what AC1 was. AC1 was more gritty, more realistic. Anyone else know what I mean?
I do

Dieinthedark
11-25-2012, 02:52 AM
I do

Whew, glad I'm not alone then. Does it bother you as well? It's just like over polished to me, it doesn't fit.

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 02:55 AM
Whew, glad I'm not alone then. Does it bother you as well? It's just like over polished to me, it doesn't fit.
the middle age middle east was not that clean, especially if a person of that age fights alot