PDA

View Full Version : Can't climb on Borgia Tower.



Neodamerung
03-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Hi! I'm stuck on one of the towers (the one where's the Romulus treasure pointed in yelllow). There's no double jump I tried enter the tower from each side but I cant reach the top. There must be some trick. Please help.

Six_Gun
03-20-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm only a little ways into the game and have encountered one tower so far I cannot ascend. It has a lot of little square stones jutting out on it's lower half, but part way up they're spaced too far apart to get any further. I recall in AC2 you had to progress a ways to get the leap climb training from the thieves camp. Maybe something similar here.

GunnarGunderson
03-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
I'm only a little ways into the game and have encountered one tower so far I cannot ascend. It has a lot of little square stones jutting out on it's lower half, but part way up they're spaced too far apart to get any further. I recall in AC2 you had to progress a ways to get the leap climb training from the thieves camp. Maybe something similar here.
correct, You need to buy a climb leap glove from Leonardo, I think you get the opportunity sometime in sequence 4 or 5

paziek
03-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Six_Gun:
I'm only a little ways into the game and have encountered one tower so far I cannot ascend. It has a lot of little square stones jutting out on it's lower half, but part way up they're spaced too far apart to get any further. I recall in AC2 you had to progress a ways to get the leap climb training from the thieves camp. Maybe something similar here.
correct, You need to buy a climb leap glove from Leonardo, I think you get the opportunity sometime in sequence 4 or 5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, that glove makes it a lot easier. However it is possible to climb it without it. You can see it in my video: http://www.wegame.com/watch/bo...ar-romulus-treasure/ (http://www.wegame.com/watch/borgia-tower-near-romulus-treasure/)

Notice: At 0:27 I have almost fell from that wooden platform - that is not necessarily bad thing, since you can just move like that a little to the left and you will grab tower under that window on with I jumped, then just move up - risk free.

Dreddpool82
03-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Actually youi don't need the glove from leo, you just need to try the other three side of the tower there will always be better side to climb up.
you may7 have to climb side ways around a corner to get higher but you should be able to do it with out the glove, I've climbed all of them and without using the glove.
PS. I will post up a video of the tower near the yellow romulas temple when I get back from work.

Six_Gun
03-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by paziek:
Yes, that glove makes it a lot easier. However it is possible to climb it without it. You can see it in my video: http://www.wegame.com/watch/bo...ar-romulus-treasure/ (http://www.wegame.com/watch/borgia-tower-near-romulus-treasure/) Turns out I wasn't using the right methods to climb the tower I was referring to. I wasn't maneuvering to the side of the braces before attempting to ascend further.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mr...#p/a/u/0/F2sqStr8kdg (http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFragManiac?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/F2sqStr8kdg)

wothan2
03-20-2011, 06:51 PM
I actually climbed the one near romulus tower at act 3 or 2, Had no problems with it, I just pressed shift at the edge of that wood platform at the mid and then went to the other face of the tower, there I simply went my way up to the top

Six_Gun
03-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by wothan2:
...I just pressed shift at the edge of that wood platform at the mid and then went to the other face of the tower... Yeah I was gonna say you don't have to jump off the platform and risk falling like he showed in the video. Dropping off a ledge and hanging then shimming is safer and stealthier.