PDA

View Full Version : *spoilers* about the 9th kill

MiniAssasin
11-20-2007, 07:51 AM
not the true 9th kill but the ambush. is the woman templar the scientist woman from the future because to me they looked and sounded the same

DeAdLy2323
11-20-2007, 07:52 AM
ya i thought lucy could have descended from that lady, but who knows. it could be too because he lets her live

deskpe
11-20-2007, 08:05 AM
i didnt think that at all

MiniAssasin
11-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by deskpe:
i didnt think that at all

well i just repl;ayed it and its definatelythe same voive and character model

Azzerwazzer1191
11-20-2007, 08:14 AM
but *spoiler below*

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">lucy is an assassin</span>

MiniAssasin
11-20-2007, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Azzerwazzer1191:
but *spoiler below*

doesnt mean her ancester had to be.

osnt matter about anything like thta its definatly the same character, load it up and look. she also sounds identicle

AirRon_2K7
11-20-2007, 08:25 AM
It isn't the same character model. 'Nor is it the same voice. Aside from that, for Lucy to be born an assassin, her parents would have had to be, as would their grandparents. No assassin in their right minds would allow a descendant of the templars into their ranks, if nothing else, just out of fear of spies.

Edit, actually so I don't look stupid: I'ma load up again and check... but I'm 99.9% sure that it's true, if nothing other than what I just stated.

No templar descendant would join the assassins, willingly.

MiniAssasin
11-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
It isn't the same character model. 'Nor is it the same voice. Aside from that, for Lucy to be born an assassin, her parents would have had to be, as would their grandparents. No assassin in their right minds would allow a descendant of the templars into their ranks, if nothing else, just out of fear of spies.

Edit, actually so I don't look stupid: I'ma load up again and check... but I'm 99.9% sure that it's true, if nothing other than what I just stated.

No templar descendant would join the assassins, willingly.

who said she was a true templar, might have just been a disquise

also note that he let her go, why would he d that. he kills civilians so that they cant warn the targets that hes around but he lets an important key target get away.

so unless its important story wise for her to live im putting money its her

AirRon_2K7
11-20-2007, 08:33 AM
She believed in what the templars did, and she refered to all of their plans with "we" and "us"

MiniAssasin
11-20-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
She believed in what the templars did, and she refered to all of their plans with "we" and "us"

something still doesnt add up, why would altair let her live. i know he says you arent my taret so i'l let you go.

but all through the games interogation missions he says i cant let you live incase you tell the target that im here

AirRon_2K7
11-20-2007, 08:38 AM
I think it's 'cos she was a woman... and the way that they both were like "ZOMG A GIRL!!!" when he told Malek (Malak?)

Redalliance
11-20-2007, 08:40 AM
But Robert already knew he was coming so there was no point in killin her

mikek1972
12-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azzerwazzer1191:
but *spoiler below*

osnt matter about anything like thta its definatly the same character, load it up and look. she also sounds identicle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'de say in the case of Lucy her ancestors were probably Assassins. Exspecially with the times. The Templors were hunting down the Assassins and they were trying to keep safe to them selfs i would have to say they wouldnt just let her in unless she had connections to it and her ancestor helping Templors and her joining Templors not good signs.

Redfeather1975
12-27-2007, 08:13 PM
My gut was saying 'Ubi made that NPC a woman for a reason'.
I have no idea why though.
Maybe it's Desmond's great, great, great, great, great, great grandmommy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

AnimationSensai
12-28-2007, 12:32 AM
so altair got it on with a templar? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

CrazyJufo
12-28-2007, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Azzerwazzer1191:
but *spoiler below*

she is, but she has infiltrated the templars and now works with them. The lady you don't kill could just have done the same thing..

*EDIT* aww, miniassassin was first to say that.. ><

ronmossad
12-28-2007, 01:20 PM
SPOILERS (obviously):

What do you think of this idea...

Lucy was hired by Abstergo and joined willingly, like she said because she had no other options. Then she started asking around about her dead friend (Leila) who allegedly committed suicide...

After a while she started to suspect the coverup and all that. So she started looking deeper into what they (Abstergo) was doing and what her work was actually for.

Horrified at the true nature of her company, she defected to the Assassins (or whatever they call themselves in the future). This is why even though she's technically a member of their organization she still has all her fingers and why Vidic trusts her so much. She's given him years of loyal work and only recently gone over to the other side.

The only thing that nags me about her role in all this is the fact that you're on camera 24/7. This means that all your conversations with her are recorded...so how come nobody seems to react to what she says to you.

In fact, the whole game it seems like Vidic knows you're snooping around the office and reading their emails. Why doesn't anyone try to stop you? Unless it's one of those really lame "oh who cares he'll be dead soon anyway so let's allow him to know our entire master plan" type scenarios.

But anyway, that's my thought on Lucy and her Assassin/Templar situation.

telecaster55
12-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Lucy acts at times like she's warning Desmond. I seem to recall one segment where she tells him they must be stopped. Then just as she's about to say more, her phone rings and the boss "needs her" right away. This is during one of the extra dialogues with Lucy that you can trigger.

So, my first thought with the woman back in the past is that she's somehow connected to Lucy.

ronmossad
12-28-2007, 01:40 PM
^^ exactly - so if Vidic knows they're talking why doesn't he take more concrete steps to put an end to it aside from the old "oh hey I need to see you in my office ASAP" gag.

Crash_Plague
12-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azzerwazzer1191:
but *spoiler below*

osnt matter about anything like thta its definatly the same character, load it up and look. she also sounds identicle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I agree with you. Maybe her ancestor "converted" after the confrontation for some reason, whether it be regarding the Piece of Eden, or the mercy shown to her by Altair.

The latter would be a cool twist cause if that is why she turned assassin, then that is the reason lucy is helping Desmond, so essentially Altair is saving his own lineage.