PDA

View Full Version : Please Ubisoft, and uplay i'm begging you

the_atm
10-03-2010, 01:25 PM
ok i've beet number 1 and 2 countless times, i have the platinum trophy, and have done all the assassination contracts. i think there should be a patch or dlc (free) so that you get randomly generated assassination contracts where you have to go old school. you know intergations, following, you know? but like endless supply of them. what do you all think?

JonnyQuickShot
10-03-2010, 01:32 PM
The interrogations, pickpocketing, eavesdropping, ect. were one of the worst parts of AC1. I don't think anyone else would like to see them make a comeback.

the_atm
10-03-2010, 01:46 PM
just because it's there does not mean you have to do it

GarethNelson
10-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:
The interrogations, pickpocketing, eavesdropping, ect. were one of the worst parts of AC1. I don't think anyone else would like to see them make a comeback.

I actually missed the buildup of the plot through investigations myself.

Yes the repetition is annoying, but it is nice to have those cutscenes where people talk about something related to the target.

hewkii9
10-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Why not combine information gathering with the updated blend mechanic? While in a group, Ezio would overhear bits of information - sometimes they'd just be scenesetting things, but every now and then [mainly during main story] you would overhear something like "Michelangelo leaves his scaffolding in the Capella Sistina up overnight".

SBRedFlag
10-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by hewkii9:
Why not combine information gathering with the updated blend mechanic? While in a group, Ezio would overhear bits of information - sometimes they'd just be scenesetting things, but every now and then [mainly during main story] you would overhear something like "Michelangelo leaves his scaffolding in the Capella Sistina up overnight".
I remember hoping they would do that for AC2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ACfreak357
10-03-2010, 06:34 PM

Speak for yourself..........

I liked it the pickpocketing and eavesdropping and all that.

phil.llllll
10-03-2010, 06:43 PM

Even if AC1 didn't exactly pull off the mission types it was a very ambitious project and the idea behind the structure was great. Not the same ones exactly but I'd love to see a reworked information gathering and hunting system. If they could find a balance between AC1 and AC2s structure I think it would be perfect.

Originally posted by hewkii9:

Sounds great. Something along that line is exactly what AC2 should have done instead of ditching the mechanic entirely.

NewBlade200
10-03-2010, 07:21 PM
yeah and when you hear what the information is it gets put into the database http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif but i think it should be in a certan area. and it would get a bit annoying just walking around looking for someone with a realy large yap http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif