PDA

View Full Version : Where is the bonus Aqueduct map?

flaming_marmot
11-22-2010, 03:20 AM
I have completed the Trajan Market map long ago, as soon as it popped up, but I don't know where to find the Aqueduct and in the dna it says there is no info on it and I have to find it. Any help?

tyrce111
11-22-2010, 03:27 AM
It is east of rome.
There is a door on the aqueduct that has a templar symbol on it...

It is also marked on your map with a templar symbol...

flaming_marmot
11-22-2010, 04:44 AM
It's not marked on my map though. I'll just have to go scout around for it. Thanks though.

tyrce111
11-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Just follow the aqueduct (water bridge) east untill you see the marker on your map...

MrNussbaum
11-23-2010, 05:51 AM
I was having the same problem, but once you are past sequence 7 it shows up on your map. Anytime before that, the door is there but you can't enter it.

tyrce111
11-23-2010, 06:05 AM
My bad guys...

I did the aqueduct after the story line...

MaskedReaper
01-28-2011, 02:40 AM
I having the same problem as I unlocked The Aqueduct map and Drachen Armour outfit but don't see the map.
I knew it unlocked because I saw a message on the left side of your screen saying Outfit unlocked and Map unlocked when loading the game after entering the code, but at that time I was at sequence 5.

But my question is: When does the Aqueducts map become available when play through?
If I answer my own question that it's after finishing sequence 7 then fine since I just got to sequence 7.

I know it's not the Trajan Market since I can see the door but it's NOT available since I only bought the 'Auditore edition' and my flyer is only Aqueducts and Drachen Armour outfit.

I did read that someone said make sure you repair all the aqueducts too so the mission can be available.
Well I have repair all the aqueducts but maybe need to wait until sequence 8 till it's available them.
SO thanks for the info since these flyers don't mention when the solo missions become available.

I know in AC2 with my black edition each templar lairs came available after awhile, which is the same thing in ACB.

FrOst.94
08-10-2012, 11:05 PM
hey guys I finished ACB in 100% synch PC version standard edition and also after get davinci dlc from uplay for free I finish trajan market but I don't know why the aqueduct mission in not available I find the door but I cant get in
so when this mission wants to be available I finished the game ???
please answer