PDA

View Full Version : Issues - Not good as I believed.

Fortapt
11-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Hi.

I think the game is good, but it could have been great and my favorite game if it wasn't for all these issues. The game should have been more realistic and the issues should have been taking care of before release!

Her's a little list which keeps bothering me all the time!:

1) In the beginning of the game when you have started on memory block 2 you're going down a rank, and then you're forgetting tackle. Hahaha, that's the same as if everybody should just forget to jump on one leg! Tackle is so easy to do and are not easy to forget, and that's just stupid.

2) There's some men that looks like they're having a syndrome and are always after me, they're hitting me and pushing me away all the time, and they have nearly killed me and the scosiety does nothing and don't care! Nobody cares, nobody does nothing, they're just walking by. And when I hit back, everyone seems to care! Somebody runs away, somebody calls the gurads and some are justing staring and comments. When a guard sees me hitting that man, they also try to kill me and chases me. That's not realistic and pretty weird!

3) When I'm chased after by the guards from the eastside of town and runs away to the westside, all the guards at the westside knows that I'm a wanted man. That's not realistic. Beause I newly got there from the eastside and have ran from all the guards and newly approached the westside were every guard knows that I'm wanted and starts chasing me. They shouldn't have known that. Because they're not communicating so fast. That's impossible.

4) When I'm climbing up a building and hangs on the edge under a guard, I can't grab his legs and throw him down. But he can hit me. That's just stupid. I should have been able to grab his one leg and throw him down. This is a game where you can do that kind of stuff but not this.

5) Ladies who carries jars or pots over their heads are too afraid and jumpy! It's so weird that they're losing their pot/ jar so often when you're not so close running or close walking slowly. I know that I can push the "gentle push button" but I actually don't need gently push when I'm just passing by like this: ->
<-

6) I passed close by a ladie once with my hands folded and walking slowly looking like a munk. She lost her pot or jar and started running screaming out: "I think he tried to kill me!" That's not realistic or usuall! She saw that I was walking slowly with my hands folded moving forward along the side and she could have maked more room if shee needed. This is so irritating.

7) The game is too repetive and boring after a little while. This is my meaning.

Anyone who have that kind of problems issues?

It's too bad because the game could have been great if they could have done something about the issues and made it realistic. I know that games aren't exactly realistic, but come on! They could have gone throgh the game and made it more realistic than this!

MiniAssasin
11-27-2007, 09:28 AM
i lolled at all the stuff about the jar woman lol

hes trying to kill me..rofl

Fortapt
11-27-2007, 09:30 AM
Yeah! It's so sillyhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Hahahaha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MiniAssasin
11-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Fortapt:
Yeah! It's so sillyhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Hahahaha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

i take the game as it comes. although a few things get to me such as

repetative speech

(are you stealing my treasures, help me plz, thank you for saving me a moment longer and they would have been off with me, how could i ever repay you, thank you my child i wish my children were as brave as you, i will tell tem this tale , altair it seems my students do not fully understand what it is to weild a blade...blah blah blah)

some things the crowd was supposed to do is missing and some stuff missing.

but apart from that im happy. i like seeing all the stupid things you can do lol, and i find it addictive

Fortapt
11-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Hehehe, the jar woman was the one taking the cake! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Hahaha. It was kind of fun also.

eWaster
11-27-2007, 09:54 AM
I do believe that it is weird, no person seems to notice other peoples behaviour but Altairs. Harassers are welcome though as they both makes some tasks a little more difficult and acts realistic. People were poor, insane and some were drunk to. But I have never experienced a guard trying to take me down because of my violent acts against any civilian. This is only, of course, when I do not any use blade. The jar carriers are a bit ******ed though - Starting to run if you carefully bump into them and lose their jar.

At 7) I feel like twisting your neck to be honest. I fully disagree with you in any way. I have been playing the game for about 2 weeks and have not yet grown tired of neither the free-running nor the fighting.

Fortapt
11-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by DuMbAzZ-:
At 7) I feel like twisting your neck to be honest. I fully disagree with you in any way. I have been playing the game for about 2 weeks and have not yet grown tired of neither the free-running nor the fighting.

Sorry for that, but maybe you'll understand me if I say this:

I think it's repetive because of the missions, when you have to search a whole city to find out where to a job, (syncronize and scan area). I have also scanned a city without finding any job to do. I have done that so much, and to sit and listen on some persons talking and then pickpocket, and save citizens, it's repetive and I think that is boring.
The missions are almost the same and I think that they could have been more creative.

Do you understand me or do you think that is fun?

Sorry for that, and please don't twist my neck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MiniAssasin
11-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Fortapt:

Sorry for that, but maybe you'll understand me if I say this:

I think it's repetive because of the missions, when you have to search a whole city to find out where to a job, (syncronize and scan area). I have also scanned a city without finding any job to do. I have done that so much, and to sit and listen on some persons talking and then pickpocket, and save citizens, it's repetive and I think that is boring.
The missions are almost the same and I think that they could have been more creative.

Sorry for that, and please don't twist my neck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/QUOTE]

have a go at playing the game without using the hud

including weapons icons/the top right stuff your life bar ad radar

and dont use your map

takes alot longer and is alot more fun and challenging

Fortapt
11-27-2007, 01:29 PM
I really hopes that they check the game for bugs and issues and makes it more realistic in Assassin's Creed II. I really hopes because it can be a great game.

I hope that limits are broken. Falling out a cliff had been cool, and swim and so on. I want to feel more free when I play it!