PDA

View Full Version : Joystick issue for IL2

patio879
01-26-2007, 11:46 PM
I have the original IL2, but I am having an issue with my joystick. The throttle control isn't working right. When the throttle is pushed all the way up on my joystick, it only goes to around 70%, and when it's all the way down it's only at around 20%. Now most games have a place where you can adjust these things, but when I go into the harware options and go to input, I don't see any way to adjust this.

patio879
01-26-2007, 11:46 PM
I have the original IL2, but I am having an issue with my joystick. The throttle control isn't working right. When the throttle is pushed all the way up on my joystick, it only goes to around 70%, and when it's all the way down it's only at around 20%. Now most games have a place where you can adjust these things, but when I go into the harware options and go to input, I don't see any way to adjust this.

FritzGryphon
01-26-2007, 11:49 PM
You'll find calibration in the Windows control panel. In Game Controllers.

knightflyte
01-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Have you tried to calibrate your stick through Windows control manager?

Or through your sticks calibration software tab?

What stick do you own. That'll help us to help you.

I've had it happen to my stick...(CH Products Fighterstick)... and had to use the CH Products calibration tool in the software. Fixed no problemo.

patio879
01-27-2007, 02:25 AM
Well the Windows calibration seems to have taken care of things, thanks guys.

Bearcat99
01-27-2007, 06:13 AM
It could aalso mean that your stick is nearing the end of it's life. Especially if it is a Logitech.