PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Rank Boosting

LegendaryJordan
12-26-2010, 03:50 PM
I have a pretty decent way of gaining alot of XP, but I need 5 people... please list your gamertag here if you're interested in gaining 60,000xp in maybe one-two hours depending on how quick we are.

Leave it or PM me your gamertag and I'll add you ASAP. You must have MIC and be above 16... already tried this with little kids and they just absolutely failed.

Ass4ssin8me
12-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by LegendaryJordan:
I have a pretty decent way of gaining alot of XP, but I need 5 people... please list your gamertag here if you're interested in gaining 60,000xp in maybe one-two hours depending on how quick we are.

Leave it or PM me your gamertag and I'll add you ASAP. You must have MIC and be above 16... already tried this with little kids and they just absolutely failed.

I disagree with boosting in everyway. I am however curious to your method. Yet I do not wish for you to post your method as that would encourage the practice.. Getting to the point boosting is bad.. rank up normally. is that not what makes alot of multiplayer games fun, striving to rank up?

Rakudaton
12-26-2010, 04:30 PM
"little kids" applies to anyone under the age of sixteen? Charming. So those of my age group are automatically idiots?

I happen to be fifteen years old, and I'm fairly sure I'm capable of following instructions. In fact, you should be able to accomplish your plan (which, if it is the one I'm thinking of, is childishly simple) regardless of the age of your lackeys. Perhaps your leadership isn't up to scratch? Think on it.

Or you could level up the proper way.

Signed,

A Little Kid http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

P.S. "alot [sic]" is not a single word.

Ass4ssin8me
12-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
"little kids" applies to anyone under the age of sixteen? Charming. So those of my age group are automatically idiots?

I happen to be fifteen years old, and I'm fairly sure I'm capable of following instructions. In fact, you should be able to accomplish your plan (which, if it is the one I'm thinking of, is childishly simple) regardless of the age of your lackeys. Perhaps your leadership isn't up to scratch? Think on it.

Or you could level up the proper way.

Signed,

A Little Kid http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

P.S. "alot [sic]" is not a single word.

I am 15 also and completely agree

Jarek23
12-26-2010, 07:07 PM
boosting is dumb...you should get banned for it.