PDA

View Full Version : Hephaestus (spoilers)

Pat0307
03-08-2011, 10:27 PM
I noticed something different between two beginnings of the Da Vinci DLC I saw. When I played, I got the two men talking. I watched a YouTube video, and the player got a message saying something like "there is something we need in Ezio's memory during 1506, Rebecca will deliver this message at that time - W.M."(not exact wording).

The thing that interests me, is that when the email was loading, the network being used was the "Hephaestus Email Network". A little fact about him is that he is the god of technology, forging, metals, craftsmen, etc. and resided in southern Italy. So this could be a refrence to the next god we meet, who may possibly be the creator of the pieces of eden (he created powerful imbued items for the other gods)

magesupermaster
03-09-2011, 08:42 AM
Actually, Hephaestus is a Greek god. His Roman equivalent is Vulcan though, so maybe we'll encounter Vulcan..

Abeonis
03-10-2011, 04:45 AM
I doubt we'll meet Hephaestus, or Vulcan as he's otherwise known. As a god, he's not on the same level as Juno, Minerva and Jupiter. That said, he is mentioned at the beginning of the Brotherhood novel as one of the First Civilisation.

Johno_efc
03-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Actually, Hephaestus is a Greek god. His Roman equivalent is Vulcan though, so maybe we'll encounter Vulcan..

Next DLC will add Vulcan Raven, as after all we had a Raiden Skin.

L0lwu7
03-12-2011, 10:11 AM
I hate to be a know-all, but so far we've met two members of the Capitoline Triad - Minerva and Juno. The third member is Zeus - this seems more viable to meet.

(Guys who bought the game guide, I knew this before. I'm studying mythology right now.)

Abeonis
03-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by L0lwu7:
I hate to be a know-all, but so far we've met two members of the Capitoline Triad - Minerva and Juno. The third member is Zeus - this seems more viable to meet.

(Guys who bought the game guide, I knew this before. I'm studying mythology right now.)

No, the third's name is 'Jupiter'. Perhaps you should do a bit more studying http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif