PDA

View Full Version : Mouse jumps to top of screen

BJGeraci
10-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Running on Win2K system, using a Logitech MouseMan cordless Optical mouse.

Quite often, when I move the mouse, it jumps up to the top of the screen. This is without picking the mouse off the pad.

I've updated to the most recent Logitech driver. I've set the mouse acceleration to "NONE". I've turned down the level of mouse movement in the Myst4 configurator to something in the 20-30 range.

I've read the discussion "mouse glitch", but there didn't seem to be anything else I could try to the computer.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it?

BTW, on a completely unrelated matter, I'm also partially deaf and I am eagerly awaiting the enabling of English subtitles; I feel like I'm missing a lot of clues because of this :-(.

-bj-
Bart J. Geraci
BJGeraci@aol.com

BJGeraci
10-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Running on Win2K system, using a Logitech MouseMan cordless Optical mouse.

Quite often, when I move the mouse, it jumps up to the top of the screen. This is without picking the mouse off the pad.

I've updated to the most recent Logitech driver. I've set the mouse acceleration to "NONE". I've turned down the level of mouse movement in the Myst4 configurator to something in the 20-30 range.

I've read the discussion "mouse glitch", but there didn't seem to be anything else I could try to the computer.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it?

BTW, on a completely unrelated matter, I'm also partially deaf and I am eagerly awaiting the enabling of English subtitles; I feel like I'm missing a lot of clues because of this :-(.

-bj-
Bart J. Geraci
BJGeraci@aol.com

maztec
10-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Subtitles should be coming in a few weeks -- apparently it's a complicated matter to fix http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I recommend you send an error report to Ubi via the instructions located here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=580100736&m=6651093922

Also, for the sake of repetition, go ahead and post the DirectX info here so we forumites can get a look at it and see if we can figure out what may be wrong.

Maz