PDA

View Full Version : Alternate costumes confirmed?

Kooichi-kun
08-20-2009, 12:14 AM
We've already seen the Casey costume switch in the first Developer Diary and the Rabbid with a new costume in the most recent trailer. And now IGN have posted some new screens of the game and one of them caught my eye quickly :3

Cyber Shredder (http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14305526/tmnt-fighters/images/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-smash-up-20090819101955472.html)

boorang
08-20-2009, 01:21 AM
yeah I'm hoping your right and that's not a new character. I'd hate to see a slot wasted on an alternate shredder.

LordTerminal
08-20-2009, 08:03 AM
Actually it could be argued that Cyber Shredder is completely different from regular Shredder given his backstory but yeah, unless it's a case like the Nigh****cher in which he has a completely different fighting style, there's no need for him to be a seperate character. I'd rather see Viral get in first.

RedTurtle
08-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Well, as long as we are getting Alternage Costumes and not just Color Swaps, I am fine with any kind of costumes.

blackandblue85
08-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Let me shine some light a little bit more on this subject...

What we DO know is:
1.In the 1st dev diary, we saw Casey Jones in something that came from the TV show (Red T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

2.In a recent IGN Gamescon convention pic, we was introduced to the "Cyber Shredder" costume

and 3...

If you look the 2nd dev diary around 2:33, you will see April wearing something that looks like another outfit from the 2007 movie (Purple Sports Bra and some Khaki Shorts)

If you think you saw something from the video as well, post something! It's too quiet on the forums, lol!

DOS_Turtle
08-28-2009, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by blackandblue85:
1.In the 1st dev diary, we saw Casey Jones in something that came from the TV show (Red T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)
i repeat, that outfit was in the movie, too.

It's too quiet on the forums, lol!
that's because everybody is hanging out in the turtle dojo now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

blackandblue85
08-28-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by DOS_Turtle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blackandblue85:
i repeat, that outfit was in the movie, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what??? It is!!!! It's the same outfit in the scene where Raph and him (Casey) are on the roof and Raph gets a discblade in his shell by one of the people of the brotherhood after being spotted on the rooftop!

Kooichi-kun
08-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by blackandblue85:
If you look the 2nd dev diary around 2:33, you will see April wearing something that looks like another outfit from the 2007 movie (Purple Sports Bra and some Khaki Shorts)

Whoa, good eye! I was so distracted by the Technodrome's random exploding that I would have never noticed that xD

tmnt888
08-28-2009, 12:16 PM
I don't think 2007 April ever wore that. To me that looks like the clothing 2K3 April wore.

RedTurtle
08-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Alternate costumes are confirmed. Without a doubt, now. But, what will the turtles wear? Will it only be slightly different shades of green, or will they be wearing clothes? Like what Raphael wore in the first movie, or something to that nature.

Kooichi-kun
08-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by RedTurtle:
Alternate costumes are confirmed. Without a doubt, now. But, what will the turtles wear? Will it only be slightly different shades of green, or will they be wearing clothes? Like what Raphael wore in the first movie, or something to that nature.

I think the best way to go for the Turtles is: 80s cartoon style. Make their shades of green brighter, color their elbow and knee pads the appropriate color for each turtle, give them pupils, and the first letter of their name on their belt :3

KaiserGX
08-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Could someone post a pic? My Youtube has bad quality.

Edit: Nvm I see it. That definatly looks like jungle girl April from TMNT 2003 series since they are shorts.

TaZaR_NRS
08-29-2009, 05:51 AM
The original mirage look with red headbands would be a nice alternate costume for the turtles.
Especially, since no game ever featured them with their original look.