PDA

View Full Version : About Subject 16 (maybe spoilers)

TronVigilante
10-27-2010, 07:05 AM
I'm assuming that the reason that when you use eagle vision and you can see people in red and blue is because of their blood flowing through their veins. The DNA in their bodies has distincitve markers that say if their an Assassin or a Templar. That's why when you use Eagle Vision on Vidic and Lucy at the end of AC I, Lucy shows up as blue and Vidic as Red.

So when you use eagle vision in your room, that's why it's red. Subject 16 is a templar. I knew that Altair had a child with a templar woman and that's where Desmond's and Subject 16's line crosses but is it possible that Subject 16 is alive and he faked his death? Do you think Subject 16 is actually a templar? Trying to kill Desmond?

superbalex
10-27-2010, 07:08 AM
*spoiler*
subject 16 is alive, saw an ach telling so,
but wether he wants to kill desmond... doubt it, since he helped him ac2 with all the glyphs and such
*spoiler end*

magesupermaster
10-27-2010, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Masquerade777:
I'm assuming that the reason that when you use eagle vision and you can see people in red and blue is because of their blood flowing through their veins. The DNA in their bodies has distincitve markers that say if their an Assassin or a Templar. That's why when you use Eagle Vision on Vidic and Lucy at the end of AC I, Lucy shows up as blue and Vidic as Red.

So when you use eagle vision in your room, that's why it's red. Subject 16 is a templar. I knew that Altair had a child with a templar woman and that's where Desmond's and Subject 16's line crosses but is it possible that Subject 16 is alive and he faked his death? Do you think Subject 16 is actually a templar? Trying to kill Desmond?

It's red because it's his blood.
Red is a 'strong' colour, I'm sorry but to me, you can't really mess that up..

Rakudaton
10-27-2010, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Masquerade777:

No way, that's crazy.

- I mean, marginally more crazy than the rest of Assassin's Creed. How on earth would your DNA know if you're a templar or assassin? If you change sides - like Maria - would your DNA change? If someone decides to assassinate you, does your DNA turn golden?

john63
10-27-2010, 07:39 AM
This is theoretically possible, for the allies being blue, at least.

Since assassins are supposedly descended from "human-those who came before" hybrids, I could see there being some similarity that you can detect with eagle vision. But it would require that EVERY assassin was descended from such a lineage. Not to mention the Mercenaries, Courtesans, and Thieves from AC2.

The fact that we're going around recruiting new assassins in ACB makes me think that this isn't the case.

Also, as far as I know, there's no evidence that all templars are blood relatives.

AnthonyA85
10-27-2010, 08:06 AM
It's got nothing to do with blood.

Eagle Vision is a visual interpretation of a person's intensions towards the player, if they mean the player harm, they show up as red, if they want to help, then blue. If they're a target, they show up as gold, if they're a source of information/a hiding spot, then white.

If none of the above, then they don't glow at all (in AC2)

16 was an assassin, his blood was glowing red because, well, it's blood, it's red no matter who you are or work for.

tyrce111
10-27-2010, 08:28 AM
So do the benches have DNA aswell?
THAT MEANS THEY HAVE FEELINGS!
"I'M SORRY BENCHES FOR SITTING ON YOU ALL THAT TIME!"

godsmack_darius
10-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Its interesting to think he is alive, heck, in AC2 it basically hints that he is alive.

Remember escaping Abstergo? You go the keypad? Was that blood that was on there, I think it was, why else would it glow red on the keypad.

Nick1021
10-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Subject 16 is Desmond's relative. He can't be a templar. And eagle vision doesn't show the blood, it shows intentions

Jack-Reacher
10-27-2010, 06:29 PM
Wow never thought about the keypad before, I like the idea that he escaped that way.

SWJS
10-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Subject 16 is Desmond's relative.
I know I've brought this up before, but Desmond and Subject 16 are not related.

Even so, it's quite obvious 16 was an assassin. Otherwise why would the templars have treated him so poorly?

Remember escaping Abstergo? You go the keypad? Was that blood that was on there, I think it was, why else would it glow red on the keypad.

That's actually a VERY good theory. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

NewBlade200
10-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Subject 16 is Desmond's relative.

Even so, it's quite obvious 16 was an assassin. Otherwise why would the templars have treated him so poorly?

That's actually a VERY good theory. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>But Desmond and 16 are both related to Ezio. They are VERY distant relatives.

ninjasownu
10-27-2010, 08:53 PM
At the end of AC you never got to see vidic or lucy in eagle vision. They left you there and you had to use it on the wall.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-27-2010, 08:54 PM
I think 16 and Desmond and are long seperated brothers.

SWJS
10-27-2010, 09:10 PM
But Desmond and 16 are both related to Ezio. They are VERY distant relatives.
Proof?

Nick1021
10-27-2010, 09:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But Desmond and 16 are both related to Ezio. They are VERY distant relatives.
Proof? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I found it somewhere on wiki. The story is, Altair knocked up Maria and she had two children. These two children are ancestors of Ezio. Vidic and the templars captured subject 16 to get Altairs and Ezio memories for the apple but they used the animus on him to much and he became bat-s*** insane and killed himself by draining his blood and drawing. So they caught Desmond and were more careful.

Jack-Reacher
10-27-2010, 09:34 PM
You do see Vidic and Lucy in eagle version as they walk away.

Also i thought the point of the start of AC2 was to find an ancestor that Desmond and 16 shared, which happened to be Ezio.

AubreyWilborn
10-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But Desmond and 16 are both related to Ezio. They are VERY distant relatives.
Proof? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I found it somewhere on wiki. The story is, Altair knocked up Maria and she had two children. These two children are ancestors of Ezio. Vidic and the templars captured subject 16 to get Altairs and Ezio memories for the apple but they used the animus on him to much and he became bat-s*** insane and killed himself by draining his blood and drawing. So they caught Desmond and were more careful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's kind of impossible that BOTH of Altair and Maria's children would be ancestors of Ezio/subject 16/Desmond. It's more likely that only ONE of them was.

Also, we know that subject 16 is distantly related to Desmond because when Desmond gets in the Animus at the beginning of AC2, the screen shows a link between subject 16 and Ezio, as well as a link between Desmond and Ezio. This means that subject 16 is a descendant of Ezio, as well. Meaning that subject 16 and Desmond are at least distant relatives.

SWJS
10-28-2010, 02:30 AM
I found it somewhere on wiki
Hahaha. That's a wiki for you my friend. The information on a wiki is hardly ever valid, as anyone and their grandma can edit it. It's especially bad with specific wikis, like AC or Destroy All Humans, as these are more-likely to get fan-theories and speculation than actual fact.

because when Desmond gets in the Animus at the beginning of AC2, the screen shows a link between subject 16 and Ezio
The screen doesn't show a link between either of them. Lucy searches for both of them, so they'll have it on the memory core should they need it. The machine then searches Desmond's DNA for a valid match, and finds it.

EzioAssassin51
10-28-2010, 04:16 AM
Naa, if he was a Templar, he wouldn't be helping to overthrow/reveal Abstergo and what the Templars have done!

Keighvin
10-28-2010, 07:21 AM

The screen doesn't show a link between either of them. Lucy searches for both of them, so they'll have it on the memory core should they need it. The machine then searches Desmond's DNA for a valid match, and finds it.

Yeah, the Animus searches for a match between subject 16 and Desmond. Last time I checked, for both of them to have been able to access Ezio's memories, they both would have needed to be related to Ezio. Which would make them both related to each other, however distantly.

AbzBalmart
10-28-2010, 07:30 AM
I think that Subject 16 is Lucy - as she's an assassin (half her finger is cut off) and the blood on the walls could have been written with the blood that was spilt when she cut part of her finger off... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jimbo11235813
10-28-2010, 08:00 AM
OMG not this argument again.

Both sides have no conclusive proof whether they were related or not (I agree wiki is never a good source unless it has good references.) Most of the evidence provided are different interpretations of the same evidence. I say that the memory matching is evidence that they are related, using subject 16's DNA as a template, and that searching it would be a waste of time (no, Lucy wasn't just in a hurry, just like you wouldn't search the whole computer for a file you know is in a particular folder if you were in a hurry). This makes more sense with DNA because you can use a "find" function and find a certain bit of DNA from someone else. Also, its unusual for people to put the second item found to the left of the first found (Desmond's DNA was found first, but was put to the right.) I know its a computer and it may do things in date order, but a story teller doesn't want thing to be 100% realistic, he wants the audience to understand and maybe guess some of these things (or at least discuss it with others).
Lucy could have simply been searching for both just so she could look at the data later, but that provides no explanation as to why she was searching through the DNA. Also, what was she searching for? It sounds too difficult to simply search for a particular date, place and ancestor within DNA (Desmond must have had MANY ancestors back at that time). It just makes more sense if you have a template that gives the time, date and ancestor.

To others: Sorry about that. This argument probably won't stop until the end of AC series, but I'll stop posting about this after this post.

Anyway, back on topic, I think subject 16 didn't fake his own death. I think the Abstergo saved him to find out more information, but, with his insanity, they find it hard to obtain information from him, which is why they need Desmond. Lucy of course doesn't know (not trusted enough), but maybe they find out in AC3 and have a mission where they attempt to rescue him (really hope so).

extrememuffin
10-28-2010, 08:52 AM
i want to know who subjects 1-15 where and what happened to them. its possible that they were all failed attempts and died when trying to access there memories. maybe subject 16 was the first person abstergo got the animus to work for so thats why he is the only one of relevence.

godsmack_darius
10-28-2010, 06:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Subject 16 is Desmond's relative.

That's actually a VERY good theory. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Any thoughts anyone?

LCGuardian
10-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Hang on, how is there any doubt that Subject 16 and Desmond are distantly related? If they both have the ability to access Ezio's memories through the Animus, then they are related via descent from Ezio. A very distant relationship, but still a blood relationship. Whether they are more recently related than Ezio (whether they had a common ancestor more recent than Ezio) was the element that isn't clear at this point in the series.

Unless I've missed something.

godsmack_darius
10-28-2010, 06:48 PM
I dont think he he did access desmond memories, if so why, why would Vidic need Desmond?

Plus Subject 16 hacked the memory core of the animus and planted all the glyphs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

vgking96
10-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Vidic needed Desmond because 16 went insane from being in the Animus for long periods of time and decided to kill himself (or so we think) but not before leaving a message only an assassin could see, i.e. Desmond. But since Desmond was repressing memories they couldn't access Ezio right away and had to go back further to Atlair and work their way up. There has been a list of the full AC: Brotherhood achievements, http://www.xbox360achievements...erhood/achievements/ (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/achievements/) , half way down the list there is an achievement the achievement under Show Off is the achievement u get for completing all of subject 16's puzzles in AC:B the name of the achievement is in braile, .. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- . , which translates to IAMALIVE. this leads me to believe that due to the bleeding effect possible 16 is so how in Renaissance Italy. Also, At the end of AC2 Lucy says their goin up north to a cabin. which turns out to be Monterrigioni, so that means the previous hideout was also in Italy and if Lucy could drive from Abstergo to the AC2 hideout, Abstergo is also in Italy. thanks and if anyone would like to collabortate on these ill be back in the forums if you reply. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

extrememuffin
10-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by vgking96:
Vidic needed Desmond because 16 went insane from being in the Animus for long periods of time and decided to kill himself (or so we think) but not before leaving a message only an assassin could see, i.e. Desmond. But since Desmond was repressing memories they couldn't access Ezio right away and had to go back further to Atlair and work their way up. There has been a list of the full AC: Brotherhood achievements, http://www.xbox360achievements...erhood/achievements/ (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/achievements/) , half way down the list there is an achievement the achievement under Show Off is the achievement u get for completing all of subject 16's puzzles in AC:B the name of the achievement is in braile, .. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- . , which translates to IAMALIVE. this leads me to believe that due to the bleeding effect possible 16 is so how in Renaissance Italy. Also, At the end of AC2 Lucy says their goin up north to a cabin. which turns out to be Monterrigioni, so that means the previous hideout was also in Italy and if Lucy could drive from Abstergo to the AC2 hideout, Abstergo is also in Italy. thanks and if anyone would like to collabortate on these ill be back in the forums if you reply. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

USE SPOILER TAGSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with you though

vgking96
10-28-2010, 11:22 PM
how do i use spolier tags and what do they do?

Starsfan1009
10-28-2010, 11:29 PM
lol

spoiler tags as in you write "* WARNING: SPOILERS*" or some variation of that both before AND after whatever you're talking about if it contains info that not everyone may know.

in a thread like this, it's probably safe to do so no matter what.

godsmack_darius
10-30-2010, 02:19 AM
SPOILER***

I was aware of the morse code translation. I thought it was interesting, although...those people that think Altair is still Alive might be right...but I dont believe that, I think its 16 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif But we could be wrong.

Plus, when I saw Desmond escape from Abstergo and I was him use eagle vision on the keypad, subjects 16s blood on it?

LaCava1
10-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Guys, it's hinted and pretty much PROVED that Subject 16 and Desmond are related... They are both descendants of Ezio and Altair, and my proof is in the beginning of AC2, when Lucy tells Desmond to get into the Animus... Desmond have a DNA match with Subject 16, so Desmond HAS to be related to him somehow.

venG417
10-30-2010, 06:49 AM
What a turn of events it would be if 16 ended up being Desmonds twin or something crazy like that.

A more realistic guess would be.. well, I think possibly 16 and Desmond were both brought up on the farm, I think we'll find out more about the farm and Desmonds 'past life' when 16 comes into play.

SWJS
10-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Desmond have a DNA match with Subject 16, so Desmond HAS to be related to him somehow.
They don't have a match. It says "searching For Relevant Memory Data," then after that, it says "Memory match found" and Subject 16 disappears off the screen, Desmond moves to the center, and then it enters the Ezio Memory. There was nothing there to suggest they had a match between them.

If anything Lucy brought his data up to download it to the Memory Core so they could have it for future reference should the need be.