PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Users Free Missions

Assassin-2012
11-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Will xbox users get the same?

"PS3 users are getting a pack of downloadable Assassinís Creed Brotherhood missions completely free of charge! Itís the least we can do to thank our dedicated Sony supporters for helping us beta test our multiplayer".

You can read it in full here http://blog.eu.playstation.com...rhood-weekly-news-7/ (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/11/09/assassins-creed-brotherhood-weekly-news-7/)

notafanboy
11-09-2010, 02:44 PM
its an ps3 exclusive
*waiting for xbox360 and ps3 fanboys to start a fight about it*

please... surprise me ...

muzzyb
11-09-2010, 02:50 PM
My guess would be no. Although if they do make them for xbox, I think it will be a paid DLC

Rakudaton
11-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by muzzyb:
My guess would be no. Although if they do make them for xbox, I think it will be a paid DLC

I would tend to disagree. I reckon Ubi will release the DLC for xbox (but not for free) eventually. After all, it's more revenue, right?

Personally, I don't much care about it (I do have a ps3). Half an hour of gameplay is pretty nice to get as an extra, but it doesn't look like it's adding anything new. I prefer DLC to add new features (such as weapons) - the only time AC2 did this was with the sprint jump in BotV DLC pack, which was cool but a bit boring after your first two or three jumps.

RandomRansom
11-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by muzzyb:

It wouldn't be the first time Microsoft charged for something that the Dev team wanted to give away for free. Or it could just be that Sony paid Ubi to get Ubi to give it away for free on PSN.

Either way, I bet all the DLC (including MP characters) will eventually be available for everybody (whether Xbox users have to pay when it does... I'd bet on it, just from a business point of view). How long it takes for all the DLC to become available is up to... whoever decides such things. I know PS3 owners had to wait forever to get the level cap moved up for Fallout 3.

piercedthrough
11-09-2010, 06:05 PM
I'd guess that the exclusive dlc for the PS3 is going to be JUST for the PS3 but the other ones (Trajan Market, Officer, etc.) will eventually be available, even if its just on eBay haha