PDA

View Full Version : SHIFT f-1

vman1966
12-12-2005, 11:27 AM
I CAN'T GET THE ARROWS THAT SHOW BOTH ENEMY AND FRIENDLIES WHEN I HIT SHIFT F-1. I get the other icons speed altitude etc... but no arrows and where is the settings button

LEBillfish
12-12-2005, 11:35 AM
But your caps lock key works.......1 out of 2 ain't bad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

major_setback
12-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Using capital letters (large type) is frowned on here, it's the equivilent of shouting, and seen as being impolite.

Sorry I don't know the answer to the question (unless the answer I gave you in your previous post works?).

Retrofish
12-12-2005, 01:20 PM
I guess you mean the no cocktit view which is CTRL+F1.

Make sure that 'Cockpit Always on' is unchecked in the difficulty settings.

ImpStarDuece
12-12-2005, 01:54 PM
You can't have the cockpit on and blue/red directional arrows on at the same time.

No way to change it, thats just how it is in the game.

Kuna15
12-12-2005, 03:10 PM
I think its CTRL+F1 that should be used. SHIFT+F1 only centers the gunsight (or switch to telescopic view).

Good luck.

DarkCanuck420
12-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by LEBillfish:
But your caps lock key works.......1 out of 2 ain't bad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

hah! Zing!

mortoma
12-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Don't worry about using cap locks, it does not offend everbody. Probably not even most, just that the ones it does are very vociferous and endeavor to make you believe that it offends the majority. Not all of us embrace "new age" etiquette. While I do not personally use caps, I support those who wish to and I'm generally against the 'thought police' types who try to shove what they believe down everybody's throats. Does it really truly offend them or do they just want something to complain about? It also might be that this gives them a chance to denigrate others and put them down, while at the same time making themselves feel elite. Just a strange facet of human behavior is what we are seeing.

timsarg
12-15-2005, 08:30 PM
not really. It's basic knowledge and you'll find almost every single forum will correct someone due to things like using caps. While not everyone knows that using caps is bad, it is rude . That coupled with bad punctuation etc is very hard to read and very frustrating

bogusheadbox
12-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by mortoma:
Don't worry about using cap locks, it does not offend everbody. Probably not even most, just that the ones it does are very vociferous and endeavor to make you believe that it offends the majority. Not all of us embrace "new age" etiquette. While I do not personally use caps, I support those who wish to and I'm generally against the 'thought police' types who try to shove what they believe down everybody's throats. Does it really truly offend them or do they just want something to complain about? It also might be that this gives them a chance to denigrate others and put them down, while at the same time making themselves feel elite. Just a strange facet of human behavior is what we are seeing.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif