PDA

View Full Version : Anomalies Hotas and FW

jugent
04-04-2005, 04:19 PM
When I fly the Fw-190 in an left-turn a sudden violently counter clockwise twist occurs, especially when using the combat flaps. The rotates the aircraft aprox 60 degrees in fractions of seconds.
Its most annoying in dogfight because when flying at low speed, it makes me stall
There are the same tendencies when flying the Me109 and the Zero but on no other planes.
There is no pot-spike I have hall-sensors, and the test shows no spiking or any other irregularities.

jugent
04-04-2005, 04:19 PM
When I fly the Fw-190 in an left-turn a sudden violently counter clockwise twist occurs, especially when using the combat flaps. The rotates the aircraft aprox 60 degrees in fractions of seconds.
Its most annoying in dogfight because when flying at low speed, it makes me stall
There are the same tendencies when flying the Me109 and the Zero but on no other planes.
There is no pot-spike I have hall-sensors, and the test shows no spiking or any other irregularities.

Jaws2002
04-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Be more gentle on the stick.

FatBoyHK
04-04-2005, 09:38 PM
this is not your hotas's problem, don't blame the tool http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif. If you pull G too hard you will snap-roll or even stall your plane. It is especailly easy on some plane, such as a FW, but not so easy on a spit or a 109

jugent
04-05-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks I was planning on talking to my joystick salesman.
Poor FW-pilots