PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED

calum10
01-13-2008, 01:24 PM
This is going to sound stupid but im stuck.
Im stuck just after you've killed the assassin leader and youve gone back into the future then there is some talking then lucy and the doc leave the room then what do you do its taken me days to try and figure it out so help would be very nice.
thanks

calum10
01-13-2008, 01:24 PM
This is going to sound stupid but im stuck.
Im stuck just after you've killed the assassin leader and youve gone back into the future then there is some talking then lucy and the doc leave the room then what do you do its taken me days to try and figure it out so help would be very nice.
thanks

webswinger93
01-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Press the Y-button or Triangle if your playing on PS3... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

SSCGhost
01-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Go to Desmond' room, then use Eagle's Vision on the wall behind the bed, after the credits you can replay any memory block you want, or find important information back in the present in the Computers, enjoy

iPlunder
01-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the forums, let me introduce you to my friend spoiler warning. I see you two haven't met.

spazzoo1025
01-13-2008, 02:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iPlunder:
Welcome to the forums, let me introduce you to my friend spoiler warning. I see you two haven't met. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao yes thats the whole game's spoiler in the 2nd sentence

@ Calum, next time u need game help, either post in the game section of the forums or put [SPOILER] in the title