PDA

View Full Version : Will another Templar be spared?

Moultonborough
08-21-2011, 08:35 PM
So far in every AC game the main character has allowed someone to live. In AC I it was Maria, in AC II it was Rodrigo and ACB it's Michletto. Will Ezio or Altair let someone live once again or do you think everyone will die?

naran6142
08-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
So far in every AC game the main character has allowed someone to live. In AC I it was Maria, in AC II it was Rodrigo and ACB it's Michletto. Will Ezio or Altair let someone live once again or do you think everyone will die?

well we know he kill the bald guy and if there if another big templar we dont no who it is, so i guess it is to soon to tell.

but i dont think it was an intended pattern

Cercatrova
08-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Almost certainly, otherwise there probably would not be any templars now. And it will not always be a matter necessarily of one surviving, but will the assassins even know who all the templars are at any time? Will they be accessible? There are a lot of potential factors Ubi can bring in to play.

reini03
08-22-2011, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:

well we know he kill the bald guy and if there if another big templar we dont no who it is, so i guess it is to soon to tell.

but i dont think it was an intended pattern </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure that there are tons of other templars, because the mission where Ezio kills Leandros actually happens during the first hour of gameplay. And... then we wouldn't have anything to do other than collecting golden glowing things http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LightRey
08-22-2011, 06:16 AM
We'll see. It's an interesting pattern though. I'm going to keep an eye out just in case.

Ioder
08-22-2011, 06:45 AM
I'm sure somewhere along the path of Revelations Ezio will let a templar survive. It'll be like all the other games where you just want to take control of Ezio with your controller and finish them off.

Turkiye96
08-22-2011, 06:54 AM
well didn't ezio spair Lucrezia too?
though, she was a girl

ShaneO7K
08-22-2011, 06:56 AM
Well because Leandros (The bald guy) dies pretty early in the game, I am going to say that I think Ezio could be betrayed by Yusuf who could be waiting until Ezio gets all the keys and then makes any assassin loyal to Yusuf attack Ezio.

Ezio could be informed by a templar target and Ezio could then let the target live.

It may sound unlikely but I think it is possible.

LightRey
08-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
well didn't ezio spair Lucrezia too?
though, she was a girl
Yeah, but she was never a target (or acted like she was one).

Shababa2011
08-22-2011, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
Well because Leandros (The bald guy) dies pretty early in the game, I am going to say that I think Ezio could be betrayed by Yusuf who could be waiting until Ezio gets all the keys and then makes any assassin loyal to Yusuf attack Ezio.

Ezio could be informed by a templar target and Ezio could then let the target live.

that ain't gonna happen, because the E3 demo gameplay was from after ezio got all the seals, and that boat he went on at the end of the demo was going to take him to Masyaf..

Assassin_M
08-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Shababa2011:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

that ain't gonna happen, because the E3 demo gameplay was from after ezio got all the seals, and that boat he went on at the end of the demo was going to take him to Masyaf.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This. and because its too Cliche.. they did it In the first AC, no need to do it again.