PDA

View Full Version : ACR end location

eagleforlife1
10-03-2011, 07:34 AM
At the end of AC1 we went to Arsuf, at the end of AC2 we went to Rome and at the end of Brotherhood we went to Viana. Do you think we will visit a completely new location at the end of Revelations?

johnnyhayek
10-03-2011, 07:39 AM
I believe that location is Masyaf, for it is where the hidden library that you're trying to unlock in the entire game is.

dylandidiano
10-03-2011, 07:47 AM
I wonder where it will be...I really have no idea..

Chronomancy
10-03-2011, 07:50 AM
The game hasn't even come out yet and your talking endings? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Toxotes47
10-03-2011, 07:53 AM
What's the point in speculating? Most theories have failed previously as well.

eagleforlife1
10-03-2011, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Taxotes319:

Sorry, I'll just sit around twiddling my thumbs then. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Every post on here at the moment regarding Revelations is speculation seeing as we don't have the game for ourselves yet.

It's only conversation try to lighten up a bit.

eagleforlife1
10-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by dylandidiano:
I wonder where it will be...I really have no idea..

The library is in Masyaf that doesn't mean the game ends there.

For example, if the item hidden in the library is the Phaistos disc (which there has been speculation about) it was lost for centuries until found in Crete in 1908. Perhaps Ezio may visit Crete to hide it.

LightRey
10-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Speculating is fun.

dylandidiano
10-03-2011, 08:11 AM
I don't see any harm in speculating. It's all in good hope and fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Toxotes47
10-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taxotes319:

Sorry, I'll just sit around twiddling my thumbs then. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Every post on here at the moment regarding Revelations is speculation seeing as we don't have the game for ourselves yet.

It's only conversation try to lighten up a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah I was just saying that because of AC2 and ACB, completely unexpected endings. No offence.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

blazefp
10-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:
The game hasn't even come out yet and your talking endings? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

My first reactions after reading the title ^

eagleforlife1
10-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:

People are talking about Embers. That's after the ending of Revelations. People are talking about AC3. Why does it matter?

It was just a speculative question to mess around with.

The Dev Diaries for Brotherhood told us that we would be visiting Viana and assassinating Cesare before the had even come out yet anyway. I can't see how talking about the end is any different to talking about any other part of the game. It's just talk - no facts or spoilers. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

eagleforlife1
10-03-2011, 09:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taxotes319:

It's only conversation try to lighten up a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah I was just saying that because of AC2 and ACB, completely unexpected endings. No offence.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I misunderstood. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

InfectedNation
10-03-2011, 10:50 AM
it could end back where it all started, in Florence... I read somewhere on the wiki that's where he lives with his family in embers, but it looks more like just outside Florence or in Tuscany.

LightRey
10-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
it could end back where it all started, in Florence... I read somewhere on the wiki that's where he lives with his family in embers, but it looks more like just outside Florence or in Tuscany.
I doubt we'll get to see Ezio go to Tuscany in the game.

InfectedNation
10-03-2011, 11:24 AM
True.. but seeing as it's Ezio + Altair's final game, I really hope they don't just leave them without closure (not including embers)

LightRey
10-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
True.. but seeing as it's Ezio + Altair's final game, I really hope they don't just leave them without closure (not including embers)
I already felt closure after AC1 for Alta´r and after ACII for Ezio. I'm really not that interested in how they die. I feel closure knowing their accomplishments, not the way they died.

eagleforlife1
10-03-2011, 11:33 AM
I prefer knowing as much as information as I can. So knowing how Altair and Ezio dies interests me greatly.

johnnyhayek
10-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Ezio's story could have ended in ACB. I already felt it was his last game, until ACR was revealed. As for Altair, we never got closure on him. It just ended so suddenly behind the castle in Masyaf.

dewgel
10-03-2011, 11:38 AM
I was hoping we'd see Ezio die in Brotherhood, I had it in my mind that there was going to be some epic fight at the end between him and Cesare, and that he was going to die. That's the impression I got after they tried to jump into Sequence 9 but it kept going crazy during his fight with Cesare. That would have been more epic.

Also.. is the game not all about concluding both Altair's and Ezio's stories? What's not to say that we will see their ends? There's nothing stopping the ending or some of Embers ending with Ezio's death being in the game. I thought Desmond had to live all of his ancestors memories to be able to get out of the coma.

Makes sense methinks

LightRey
10-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by dewgel:
I was hoping we'd see Ezio die in Brotherhood, I had it in my mind that there was going to be some epic fight at the end between him and Cesare, and that he was going to die. That's the impression I got after they tried to jump into Sequence 9 but it kept going crazy during his fight with Cesare. That would have been more epic.

Also.. is the game not all about concluding both Altair's and Ezio's stories? What's not to say that we will see their ends? There's nothing stopping the ending or some of Embers ending with Ezio's death being in the game. I thought Desmond had to live all of his ancestors memories to be able to get out of the coma.

Makes sense methinks
The ancestors can't die in the games. That is physically impossible.

dewgel
10-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:

Makes sense methinks
The ancestors can't die in the games. That is physically impossible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How so?

LightRey
10-03-2011, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:

Makes sense methinks
The ancestors can't die in the games. That is physically impossible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How so? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It gets kinda hard to pass on your genes after you die.

dewgel
10-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Makes sense methinks

It gets kinda hard to pass on your genes after you die. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So wouldn't that be the point where the memory ends? As he dies on his death bed..? Or as soon as he dies, you get ejected from the memory?

Also, I don't think the rules of physics and genes stop many of the things that go on in the AC universe.

This brings up a new point, actually.. if Ezio's getting older and older, obviously he could start losing his memory in old age. So would this not affect any of the memories we're viewing?

dylandidiano
10-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Don't the genes need to be passed on through reproduction? Love story in Revelations? Altair was with that woman on the tower. She prob got prego. (I didn't do my research on this so don't judge me, i have no clue just rambling).

LightRey
10-03-2011, 01:14 PM

Makes sense methinks

It gets kinda hard to pass on your genes after you die. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So wouldn't that be the point where the memory ends? As he dies on his death bed..? Or as soon as he dies, you get ejected from the memory?

Also, I don't think the rules of physics and genes stop many of the things that go on in the AC universe.

This brings up a new point, actually.. if Ezio's getting older and older, obviously he could start losing his memory in old age. So would this not affect any of the memories we're viewing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly how do you expect the ancestor to pass on a genetic memory of his death? He would have to have done the "no pants dance" after dying, which really isn't possible.

bakerrossera
10-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Do that many people really not understand genetics? According to the game's fiction memories are passed down genetically through the DNA. That means that to pass down your memories you must have a child. Any memories you have after you have a kid will not be passed on to them. Therefore in AC 2 when Desmond had the vision of Altair he stopped viewing Altair's memories and instead began to view the child's because Altair only passed on the memories that had already been recorded in his DNA. Meaning you can never relive your ancestor's death

Iskander_Estel
10-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Why is there so many people wanting to see Ezio's death?

dylandidiano
10-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by bakerrossera:
Do that many people really not understand genetics? According to the game's fiction memories are passed down genetically through the DNA. That means that to pass down your memories you must have a child. Any memories you have after you have a kid will not be passed on to them. Therefore in AC 2 when Desmond had the vision of Altair he stopped viewing Altair's memories and instead began to view the child's because Altair only passed on the memories that had already been recorded in his DNA. Meaning you can never relive your ancestor's death

That's exactly what I was trying to say I just failed to describe it lol. But what if Ezio died and then some lady quickly took his genes from his corpse and got herself pregnant, then his death would be included in the memory.

LightRey
10-03-2011, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bakerrossera:

That's exactly what I was trying to say I just failed to describe it lol. But what if Ezio died and then some lady quickly took his genes from his corpse and got herself pregnant, then his death would be included in the memory. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then it would be possible. It should also be possible by cloning, but I really doubt either case would never be used in the games.

Jexx21
10-03-2011, 02:13 PM
If a machine like the Animus ever exists, I want to start at the beginning of my genes, and then live all the way through them until I'm born and I get into the Animus.

Cause I want to see history the way it really was http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And then have the memories of millenia.

dylandidiano
10-03-2011, 02:17 PM
I doubt that your ancestors memories are actually stored in your DNA. But it would be awesome. I wonder how many war's I'd be able to fight. One thing I was never certain about was if you are able to change the memories at all or is the idea that every, exact, precise action done and word spoken is exactly the same.

Jexx21
10-03-2011, 02:21 PM
I think the Animus allows you some freedom in the way you do what your ancestor did, but you still have to follow the general timeline of what your ancestor did.

LightRey
10-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
If a machine like the Animus ever exists, I want to start at the beginning of my genes, and then live all the way through them until I'm born and I get into the Animus.

Cause I want to see history the way it really was http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And then have the memories of millenia.
Assuming it could go back as far as in AC, how could you possibly go through everything within a lifetime?

dylandidiano
10-03-2011, 02:33 PM
The animus is not real-time. It's like playing a video game.

Calvarok
10-03-2011, 02:34 PM

Makes sense methinks
It's about the ends of Altair and Ezio's maind purposes, not about their deaths. The games are about Desmond, and how they relate to his quest. That's what they'll end with.

And as for the OP, we heard that Ezio is just about to get the last Masyaf key about half-way through the game, so I'm assuming that Ezio opens the library with the climax still ahead. This means that whatever he finds in there will probably play a role in the last part of the story. As for locations, I have no idea, but I hope they keep the tradition of some exotic place for the last mission.

LightRey
10-03-2011, 02:40 PM
The animus is not real-time. It's like playing a video game.
I know, but if you'd take the same amount of time for every ancestor as Desmond did for Ezio and you'd start with Adam and Eve, then it'd still take a whole lot of time.

Calvarok
10-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Just a little heads up, guys, Ezio's story is not going to end with Sofia having sex with him minutes before his death. Talk about undignified. And anyways, all that would happen in that point is a cut to black.

rileypoole1234
10-03-2011, 04:17 PM
I hope ACR ends in Florence seeing as Embers starts there. I think it would be cool for Ezio to go back to his home. It'll probably end in the present with Desmond coming out of his coma though. That would be a good ending too.