PDA

View Full Version : graphics?

edzilla_551
07-08-2010, 07:00 AM
has anyone actually seen and demoed this acb game if so can u tell me if the graphics has improved over ac2, in terms of visuals and buildings and so on any replie will be appreciated thanks!

Ru1986
07-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Not played the demo but have seen in HD to be honest i dont thing you can get much better than AC2 other than the diffinative oputlines of the buildings which seems to a certain extent to be there. Hard to tell though all i have seen is the Multiplayer which i probably wont play anyway and the bit at the Villa.

Cpt_Yanni
07-08-2010, 09:42 AM
From the demo only I noticed that the light effects were better and the textures too. Especially when you were zoomed in on the table where the hidden blade lays on. Also the characters looked a little better imo (their clothing wasn't too 'angular' like in AC2. But yeah, that's my opinion and my statement of what I've seen so far...

zarens
07-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by edzilla_551:
has anyone actually seen and demoed this acb game if so can u tell me if the graphics has improved over ac2, in terms of visuals and buildings and so on any replie will be appreciated thanks!

you can see the walkthrough, oh and GRAPHIC *****!

Kakashi590
07-08-2010, 03:23 PM
i don't see how he is a graphic ***** for asking a simple question. that's like calling someone HUD ***** for asking about the HUD...it makes no sense

lilbacchant
07-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Kakashi590:
i don't see how he is a graphic ***** for asking a simple question. that's like calling someone HUD ***** for asking about the HUD...it makes no sense

Geesh, lighten up. He's most likely just having a little fun ... it made me chuckle. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif