PDA

View Full Version : tutorial help im dying please someone

dachamp
12-07-2007, 07:56 PM
im holding b trying to walk through. do u time it? even when i hold be i still knock these people over and knock there glass off. do u go straight through is it that simple?

dachamp
12-07-2007, 07:56 PM
im holding b trying to walk through. do u time it? even when i hold be i still knock these people over and knock there glass off. do u go straight through is it that simple?

METELHEAD9000
12-07-2007, 08:06 PM
ok press and hold it before you reach them

spazzoo1025
12-07-2007, 08:09 PM
make sure you hold it down before you get to them and all the way through.

Also, don't make a new thead if you want to add...just add a new rpely to your existing one

Sosolid
12-08-2007, 05:40 PM
I took AGES on this. Its completely needless. You never ever ever see 100s of women with big volvic water bottles on there heads throughout the whole game. And whats soo wrong if i drop 1? Oh sorry. Go back to the corner store (river) and get some more! Oh wait, you can have 20p for it aswell! (0.00005p). Needless training part.

Like the other said, hold circle, walk through. I walkd through diagnally.

avsrule247
12-08-2007, 05:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sosolid:
I took AGES on this. Its completely needless. You never ever ever see 100s of women with big volvic water bottles on there heads throughout the whole game. And whats soo wrong if i drop 1? Oh sorry. Go back to the corner store (river) and get some more! Oh wait, you can have 20p for it aswell! (0.00005p). Needless training part.

Like the other said, hold circle, walk through. I walkd through diagnally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously it is not needless because without the training you would have not learned how to do it properly. And perhaps next time you should read the instructions and then you could do it the first time.

Skaevola
12-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Man, it took me five seconds! Why on earth would it take ages? It has nothing to do with timing. Hold down B and just walk through. If it was hard for you, you weren't doing something right.

Also, it's far from completely needless. When doing an assassination mission for an informant in Acre ("I offended a teutonic's wife... or, so I am told..." sound familiar?" I forgot to gentle push and accidentally knocked over one of those pot carriers. I was instantly leapt upon by literally no less than twenty Crusaders. Do you know how hard it is to assassinate four key guys when there are twenty bodies lying on the ground? It took me almost an hour of listening to that stupid drunk informant's speech before they stopped noticing the bodies long enough for me to kill them! It sucked.