PDA

View Full Version : Piot profiles

Agamemnon22
05-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Hey,

Here's the deal: me and my dad both fly FB and we each have our own pilot profile. In particular we use completely different key bindings. The problem is this: when I join an online game after he's been playing, it loads his profile. In fact, it always load the last profile used. The only way of changing it that I can find is loading up singleplayer and switching to my profile, then exiting and going to HL to find a game. It's not so much a problem, but its really annoying. Is there some way I can specify which profile to use, via command line maybe?

Agamemnon22
05-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Hey,

Here's the deal: me and my dad both fly FB and we each have our own pilot profile. In particular we use completely different key bindings. The problem is this: when I join an online game after he's been playing, it loads his profile. In fact, it always load the last profile used. The only way of changing it that I can find is loading up singleplayer and switching to my profile, then exiting and going to HL to find a game. It's not so much a problem, but its really annoying. Is there some way I can specify which profile to use, via command line maybe?

_Bulldog_
05-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Well if you have enough hard drive space, you can copy your IL2 folder and paste it back into the main UBIsoft folder. Name one copy "IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles-dad" and one copy "IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles-me". Then when your dad wants to play all he has to do is remove the "dad" part and his profile will be active. When you want to play just put the "dad" back in his folder name and take the "me" out of your folder name and your profile will be active when you play. Simple enough.