PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on the Exotica shop quest

MERCYisDEAD93
01-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Ok so I have all the items and I acedetly sold one of the Shrunken Heads early in the game and I wasn't aware of what it was used for. Is there a way I could find a 3rd one to replace the one I sold so I can finish the shop quest

XxSYD3WINDERxX
01-04-2011, 03:44 AM
There are unlimited (I think) in the world. There are some found in treasure chests, but those of course are limited, but when you take down a thief you get a rare item, so I'm sure you'll eventually find it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Abeonis
01-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by jmattbacon:
There are unlimited (I think) in the world. There are some found in treasure chests, but those of course are limited, but when you take down a thief you get a rare item, so I'm sure you'll eventually find it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

No, there's only two.

LaFawn
01-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by MERCYisDEAD93:
Ok so I have all the items and I acedetly sold one of the Shrunken Heads early in the game and I wasn't aware of what it was used for. Is there a way I could find a 3rd one to replace the one I sold so I can finish the shop quest

I got one when I sent my Assassin's out. Look for the assignments that have the stars by them. They will tell you what you will get. If you don't see one now, keep sending your assassin's out on assignments with and without stars. It should pop up eventually. When this happened, I already had the two from the chests.

colan33
01-04-2011, 12:02 PM
If you read the Piggyback it states:
Shrunken Head x2 Treasure chest: Antico
and mission: The Sixth Day!

But!
It allso states:
Borgia Couriers,Pickpockets,Wolfmen and Bandits may have those.
But it`s a LONG shot:
3-13% chanse to get something special!

colan33
01-04-2011, 12:03 PM
I don`t think that works.
8(
With the assassins i mean.
(I know it wont work!)

MERCYisDEAD93
01-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Ok thanks everyone good ideas I'll try them all