PDA

View Full Version : I have no idea, what i have done now!

moonsign
01-25-2005, 07:18 PM
I have just done a complete uninstall of il-2,fb,aep and standalone pf. Now when i try to reinstall pf on autorun, i only get two choices,readme or exit. game will not give mw install.I have done reg clean, de-frag ect. and the only thing that bothers me is, in unistall programs it won't remove icon, even tho files are gone. what now kiddies? moonsign[up in arms]

moonsign
01-25-2005, 07:18 PM
I have just done a complete uninstall of il-2,fb,aep and standalone pf. Now when i try to reinstall pf on autorun, i only get two choices,readme or exit. game will not give mw install.I have done reg clean, de-frag ect. and the only thing that bothers me is, in unistall programs it won't remove icon, even tho files are gone. what now kiddies? moonsign[up in arms]

icrash
01-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Right click on desktop icon & delete it. When you uninstalled, did it say there where things that couldn't be deleted? If so, hunt them down manually and delete them. If autorun won't work, explore the cd and find the install feature. Run it manually & close the explore cd window. Everything should install fine, I've had to do this with other stuff. Good luck!

moonsign
01-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Sorry for the last post.I used wrong disk.Goes to show you how far a guy can get his head up his a--, when he gets in a hurry. moonsign

steve_v
01-25-2005, 08:04 PM
its so common you wouldn't believe it. glad all is well.