PDA

View Full Version : Can i play on another computer in another country?

alphapunk3
03-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Hello

Let me keep this short. I have AC2 installed in my computer in singapore and i'm going back to korea for 4 months. My AC2 CD broke but i'm lucky it doesn't need a disc to play. So my question is, how can i get the game to another computer in korea?

Is there some sort of program (for example) like steam which enables you to download the game anywhere?

alphapunk3
03-17-2010, 11:53 AM
please somebody...........

Gekkibi
03-17-2010, 12:12 PM
Haven't tested it yet, but it _should_ be possible (And also not against EULA) to use someones elses DVD to install it, as long as you use your own user account to play it.

Sabatasso
03-18-2010, 11:40 AM
there is alot of ISO's with "cracks" that doesent work on the web, you can burn the ISO and put it in your original case. Avoid using the crack though as it is a Trojan in most cases.

Mr_Shade
03-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Sabatasso:
there is alot of ISO's with "cracks" that doesent work on the web, you can burn the ISO and put it in your original case. Avoid using the crack though as it is a Trojan in most cases. I wouldn't recommend telling anyone to download files.. since if they have problems with a virus etc - then they may well come looking for you to fix it.. and talking about illegal activities is not allowed on the forums.

You could see if you can borrow a friends copy of the game, you can install that on your pc, as long as you then sign in with your own account.

Your able to install the game on multiple pc's - just only one can use it at a time /account - but since you won't be in two places at once, I can't see the problem.

alphapunk3
03-20-2010, 07:09 AM
oh ok thank you everyone who answered