PDA

View Full Version : Mission logs and "hit" stats

zardozid
01-15-2008, 02:25 AM
I have a quick question for anyone who uses an app for recording their mission stats...

I have been trying "IL2 MLR" and a couple of other "log readers" and I don't seem to be able to record my "Hit stats" (How many bullets I have shot and how many bullets have hit something). I also seem to remember someone who claimed that their "mission log reader" told them about their AI kills (example: AI gunner KIA by player1)...

My question is: is their something I have to change in my config file to record bullet hit/stats? AND or is their an application that is better for recording/keeping this kind of information...I'm presently recording SOME mission information but I don't seem to be able to find a complete breakdown of my stats and hits...

(I hope this is clear, I'm tired and I'm trying to stay awake while I get this down here)

Thanks...

waffen-79
01-15-2008, 12:31 PM
BUMP, this is interesting

R_Target
01-15-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm not sure if you can do it with QMB, but for Mission Mate, UQMG, or FMB missions, you can just run it as a co-op and your stats will be logged.

zardozid
01-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by R_Target:
I'm not sure if you can do it with QMB, but for Mission Mate, UQMG, or FMB missions, you can just run it as a co-op and your stats will be logged.

co-op? ...really? I'll give it a try.

zardozid
01-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by zardozid:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R_Target:

co-op? ...really? I'll give it a try. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">P.S. It didn't work for me...</span>

fabianfred
01-15-2008, 11:04 PM
someone said that in the conf.ini...... set

[game]
eventlogkeep=1

Copperhead311th
01-15-2008, 11:35 PM
MLR is great but it doesn't do everything it could ...YET anyway. they are working on improving it i think.
From the last vertion i had....to the latest vertion i just got they've came leaps & bounds from where they started. The new ver. lack some of the more visual comstome that the 1st one i had did. was easier to customise as far as skins go. But i'm hoping they're working on that. and i'm hoping the find a way to pull the bmp.s from the regimental file and have them diplay next to the name of each squadron & or Player. Similer to what is on the coop arming sceen. but that's just ...well..eye candy. But i like eye candy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif