PDA

View Full Version : Are templars and Assassins the same? (Spoiler)

william2084
12-03-2009, 08:53 AM
I just wondering....

Adam and Eve are the first.... that's what it says in the Bible,(so its part of AC2 Lie) so there had to be more first civilization and human mixes in the beginning.

Then i remembered in finding the "the truth" that section about Kane and Abel. Maybe after the First Civilization died out, one side must have been about stopping the use of the piece of Eden (assassins) while the other wanted to use it to control Humanity again (templars).

I think In AC2 the only true templar we see is the pope and he may not have had eagle vision but he was able to defeat Ezio on several occasions. But perhaps the templar bloodline doesn't extended as far back as Desmond's Bloodline does to the first. The Pope's bloodline is probably the enemy that Desmond has not met yet, that orders to kill him in the end of AC1.

Maybe that's what 16 was trying to say while he losing his mind that made no sense. what's your thoughts?

Ascorius
12-03-2009, 09:10 AM
I think the templars bloodlines are broken. Or else they wouldnt have had to use assassins to find out about the mysteries of the past. Subject 16 also hints towards assassins being halfbloods, half-human and half "those who came before". So I really dont think they are the same.

The templars might me descendants of Adam and Eve, but it seems like we get the perspective of the person chasing them in The Truth video (just a wild guess though).

bruinboy
12-03-2009, 12:51 PM
I think that an interesting twist would be the modern day Templars not necessarily being bad guys trying to control humanity by putting the Apples of Eden on satellites, but trying to stop the end of the world (by a major solar flare causing pole reversal on 12.21.12)... whatever it might be, I just think we should expect to be surprised on AC3.

Sparty2020
12-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Nice theory william. Would make sense why they hate each other so much and the glyphs make sense too. Roberto looks a bit like Al Mualim and Vidic but that's just my theory and its based mostly around their facial hair, white hair, and stomachs (fattest bosses ever... and they still beat me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif ). Would also explain why one's more rural and the others more advanced.

I think Al Mualim and Roberto do have Eagle Vision. Al Mualim since he was rather proficient and Roberto since he managed to spot Ezio again... and again... and again despite Ezio being disguised, hidden, or on top of the bloody roof. Maybe the TRUE Templars and dying down and that's why we see more people joining. Vidic might be a possibility, since it would explain how he found Desmond. Sure photo ID and figerprints are a good lead, but you're not going to look at everybody's fingers and faces in a continent. Then there's how he found Lucy and the Subject 16...