PDA

View Full Version : Top 10

Selvanathan
08-27-2010, 04:30 AM
Top ten thing u must do in u r new Version ACB
1. Avoid the White splash screen for every before movie or a action or a new task or anything the white splash screen may affect the eye so please stop the white splash screen instead of white use some other color i mean use the black colors

Caligula__
08-27-2010, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Selvanathan:
1. Avoid the White splash screen for every before movie or a action or a new task or anything the white splash screen may affect the eye so please stop the white splash screen instead of white use some other color i mean use the black colors

I think i'm speaking for everyone when i say this:

EH?!?!

PhiIs1618033
08-27-2010, 04:53 AM
I think he means when you start a mission, that the animus lines appear, waiting for you to accept. There's a flash of white there.

Also, after a mission, the screen turns white for a moment, just before/while you get your money.

SBRedFlag
08-27-2010, 04:56 AM
Hello. This:

is a period. Periods are your friends. Use them.

jimbo11235813
08-27-2010, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:

EH?!?! Well...almost everyone. He's talking about when you change your clothes, start new missions, and other stuff, the screen goes completely white (with the saving symbol in the middle) and then it goes back to normal gameplay screen.

EzioAssassin51
08-27-2010, 05:08 AM
You said top ten things (Ubi i'm guessing) must do in ACB, and you only listed 1...

SBRedFlag
08-27-2010, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by jimbo_323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:

EH?!?! Well...almost everyone. He's talking about when you change your clothes, start new missions, and other stuff, the screen goes completely white (with the saving symbol in the middle) and then it goes back to normal gameplay screen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, we understand that, but I say "eh?" because
1) How does it "affect the eyes", exactly?
2) The OP says that changing the color of the splash screen that no one has ever before been concerned about is the top thing that Ubi needs to fix

EzioAssassin51
08-27-2010, 05:12 AM
Off-Topic - Just to let you know Sbred, i added you on PSN http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

magesupermaster
08-27-2010, 05:19 AM
Periods, grammar, punctuation, etc...

He needs everything!

SBRedFlag
08-27-2010, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
Off-Topic - Just to let you know Sbred, i added you on PSN http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Cool, I can't play much nowadays, but I'll accept you when I'm on next.

samward
08-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Ummmm...I would suggest either get your eyes checked or turn the light on in the room you are gaming in. hahah I donít know why else the white screen would hurt your eyes...now if you want to talk about something that need to be addressed, then letís talk about the fact that if you sprint and come across a wall, or anything that you can climb, Ezio starts to climb when you rather he just sprint, so you can complete your mission, or get away from guards....yeah .... gets old fast.

Murcuseo
08-27-2010, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Selvanathan:

Lower the gamma setting on your monitor, that's the most common problem.

jimbo11235813
08-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by sbredflag:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jimbo_323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:

EH?!?! Well...almost everyone. He's talking about when you change your clothes, start new missions, and other stuff, the screen goes completely white (with the saving symbol in the middle) and then it goes back to normal gameplay screen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, we understand that, but I say "eh?" because
1) How does it "affect the eyes", exactly?
2) The OP says that changing the color of the splash screen that no one has ever before been concerned about is the top thing that Ubi needs to fix </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I kinda see what you mean. I have no idea what a splash screen is (misunderstood what he meant by "splash screen" when I first read it, and still don't know what it is). I can use computers, but when it comes to computer/programming terms, I'm rubbish.

Anyways, AC has never hurt my eyes. Ensure you sit the recommended distance from the tv, adjust the TV settings, and play in a well lit room. If your eyes still hurt, I'd check with an Optometrist to see if there is a problem.

My Brother actually gave up AC1 because it hurt his eyes at the beginning of the game (but also he is incredibly impatient when it comes to games. If the intro is too long, he'll just give up).