PDA

View Full Version : Otto returns

ottoramsaig
07-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Just reloaded the 1946 Sim and patched out to 4.09. A U Tube Vid turned me on to Korea add on. I have been practicing with the vanilla IL2 but now wish to add Korea to my missions. Can someone please give me direction on how to do so? Thanks................Otto

ottoramsaig
07-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Just reloaded the 1946 Sim and patched out to 4.09. A U Tube Vid turned me on to Korea add on. I have been practicing with the vanilla IL2 but now wish to add Korea to my missions. Can someone please give me direction on how to do so? Thanks................Otto

AndyJWest
07-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Hi. Firstly, there is a later patch, 4.10 available, which is well worth having - and come to that, a minor fix/patch to it, which needs to go on top of that. See Bearcat's Nugget's Guide (link stickied above) for details. There is yet another patch in the works too, with lots of interesting goodies. Plenty of life in the sim yet.

Secondly, the Korea stuff is a mod, and this is the one remaining forum where we aren't supposed to give assistance with mods. You could try Googling "IL-2 Ultrapack" and/or "IL-2 SAS" to find this - or ask at any other IL-2 forum.