PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Denver Airport Incident?

worsecuve
08-05-2011, 08:34 PM
We don`t know much about it but the place is creepy.

PLEASE WATCH BOTH PARTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...mfu_in_order&list=UL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2vnxVIH_0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

Maybe the Airport is templar after all.

Randy 355
08-05-2011, 08:56 PM
A very interesting video. Does Assassin's Creed ever state when the DIA satellite accident occurs?

No doubt they're related.

Mikatsuki95
08-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Templar or not, the place is just too suspicious. You're only tight lipped when you've got something to hide and they are very tight lipped.

medcsu11
08-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Interesting video but full of numerous holes. Good watch though, I suggest checking it out, enjoyable.

ThaWhistle
08-05-2011, 09:52 PM
some people have way too much time on their hands, and obviously no talens for making videos.

primerib69
08-05-2011, 10:09 PM
i just lold hardcore. try again girls

Subject_4
08-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Please be careful what you believe. Just about everything in that video, while interesting, is a blatant mis-interpretation, or a flat out lie. But the connection from Assassins Creed is certainly related, and most likely intended. I think this airport is also where Flight 93(I believe) was allegedly seen after 9/11.

Subject 4

Mikatsuki95
08-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Misinterpretation or not I'm always interested in the answers to mysteries like this. Its easy to tell somethings being hidden there, what that is is what I want to know.

Moultonborough
08-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Most likely it is an underground vault in which government officials can stay in. There have been many of them around the country. A couple of months ago I saw a show which talked about a vault like that under a hotel outside of D.C. And wouldn't it be a good idea to place it under a international airport? I think so.

medcsu11
08-06-2011, 12:10 AM
It's a serious load of shiz. Oh no...fear the paintings and the swastika that isn't really a swastika. Regardless, I like watching conspiracy stuff but this was just a load of crap.

Mikatsuki95
08-06-2011, 12:30 AM
I wouldn't start calling it all false just yet. I read up on DIA and I learned they even added a 26ft tall statue of the Egyptian god of the dead last year. They even have one of those apoclypitic (idk how to spell that) horses, the one symbolizing death at the entrance. Not the friendliest way to greet people if you ask me.

There is definitely more going on in that place. Templar related or not.

Subject_4
08-06-2011, 12:44 AM
In regards to the swastika claim, first, lets totally ignore that it is an ancient symbol, thousands of years old. The shape represents the most efficient way to allow so many runways, as there is a minimum required distance between parallel runways.

As to the AuAg claim, this is simply foolish, as "Australia Antigen" is only a common name, not the official name. The official shortened name is HBsAg. Now explain to me why it would be in a mining cart?

Now to tackle the murals, lets just say for a moment, the sake of argument that there is some giant hidden conspiracy to destroy the world.. Why would they tell the artist? And why display it so openly?

Frankly, there is really no portion of that conspiracy which I know of, that doesn't have a perfectly normal explanation. However, I did not watch all of the video.

Subject 4

Xanatos2007
08-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Here's another DIA video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9EpqBf0oCY&feature=related) by some guy called Jesse Ventura.

It's not an underground theme park, let me tell you that.

Subject_4
08-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Here's another DIA video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9EpqBf0oCY&feature=related) by some guy called Jesse Ventura.

Indeed. It is the remainders of a failed automatic luggage transport system which never worked. But lets say, for just a moment it is some secret tunnel network with secret prisons.. Do you think anyone would ever get in with a camera and come out alive?

Mikatsuki95
08-06-2011, 02:08 AM
If it is as they say it is, then the only thing you'll find is walls, dirt, and a bunch of luggage right? I'm guessing going down there with a camera to prove or disprove this theory isnt all that simple. Otherwise I think a few people would've done it by now. And what's so secretive about a failed luggage transport system that the employees who go down there never want to talk about it? Unless they have a non-disclosure agreement somethings keeping them quiet. And how come you can't ask "why do you have sprinklers underground?" and get a straight forward answer?

I don't think its a prison, I'm not sure what to make of it really. But its just too suspicious in my opinion. Anyone who builds two big statues representing death outside an airport tends to make you think somethings going on, whatever it is.

Xanatos2007
08-06-2011, 02:23 AM
And why needs a luggage transport system that big?

blazefp
08-06-2011, 02:44 AM
Well, Templars or not, that's very creepy (the music helped a little xD).

That first part of the nazi symbol is just s*** though. That was to save space probably.

And when they talked about the "new world order" I just had a huge chill through my spine xD

Mikatsuki95
08-06-2011, 02:47 AM
Assassin intuition maybe?

Drakonous505
08-06-2011, 03:30 AM
Hmm interesting videos... There's certainly something going on there.

Subject_4
08-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
If it is as they say it is, then the only thing you'll find is walls, dirt, and a bunch of luggage right? I'm guessing going down there with a camera to prove or disprove this theory isnt all that simple. Otherwise I think a few people would've done it by now. And what's so secretive about a failed luggage transport system that the employees who go down there never want to talk about it? Unless they have a non-disclosure agreement somethings keeping them quiet. And how come you can't ask "why do you have sprinklers underground?" and get a straight forward answer?

I don't think its a prison, I'm not sure what to make of it really. But its just too suspicious in my opinion. Anyone who builds two big statues representing death outside an airport tends to make you think somethings going on, whatever it is.

People did go in, get pictures and they were disproven and for the most part disappeared off the net (They may be around somewhere, I do not know). While building codes differ by region, any commercial installation usually requires sprinklers in all areas. This is not abnormal in any way whatsoever.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/D...rt_conspiracy_theory (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Denver_Airport_conspiracy_theory)
if anybody would care for some rational take on it.
Regarding your evil death statues, I direct you towards the following: http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-...a-txt,0,125427.story (http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-anubis-statue-dia-txt,0,125427.story)

The statue is here to promote the upcoming King Tut exhibit at the Denver Art Museum.

Listen, I really do not mean to push a belief onto anybody. Believe what you want, but Occam's Razor always wins.

Subject 4

Mikatsuki95
08-06-2011, 11:24 AM
That's what they consider promotion? Its not exactly friendly. I would've used like, idk a pharaoh instead. But good job Subject 4, you addressed rationally everything I posted. Except one thing, the workers. Unless they all signed non-disclosures then I wonder why so many (i dont think 'all' of them mind you) are tight lipped about working down there. What could possibly make so many of them quiet? And if it is a non-disclosure agreement, what's so important the employers don't want them talking about?

Now I'm already impressed. Give me a true answer to that one and I'll be amazed.

I'm just thinking out loud here but where the hell is the op? I thought he'd be more interested in this, given the capital letters he used

Mr_Shade
08-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Drakonous505:
Hmm interesting videos... There's certainly something going on there. Maybe..

I thought it was funny to see a shot from Wolverine [the movie] in part two when the voice over said about a secret base.. [at 2:12] lol?

Subject_4
08-06-2011, 11:49 AM
That's what they consider promotion? Its not exactly friendly. I would've used like, idk a pharaoh instead. But good job Subject 4, you addressed rationally everything I posted. Except one thing, the workers. Unless they all signed non-disclosures then I wonder why so many (i dont think 'all' of them mind you) are tight lipped about working down there. What could possibly make so many of them quiet? And if it is a non-disclosure agreement, what's so important the employers don't want them talking about?

Now I'm already impressed. Give me a true answer to that one and I'll be amazed.

I'm just thinking out loud here but where the hell is the op? I thought he'd be more interested in this, given the capital letters he used

I can only conjecture on that. I suspect any U.S Airport as part of post 9/11 security requirements; or it may be that the management of the airport has asked employees to not discuss anything about the basement or other "behind the scenes" operations of the airport. I do not know.

EDIT: One other possibility, albeit less likely, is the employees and/or management know about the conspiracy theories and do not wish to fuel it, and nothing more.

Subject 4

blazefp
08-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Subject_4:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:

I can only conjecture on that. I suspect any U.S Airport as part of post 9/11 security requirements; or it may be that the management of the airport has asked employees to not discuss anything about the basement or other "behind the scenes" operations of the airport. I do not know.

EDIT: One other possibility, albeit less likely, is the employees and/or management know about the conspiracy theories and do not wish to fuel it, and nothing more.

Subject 4 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keeping their lips closed will only fuel (and a lot) more conspiracy theories

Mikatsuki95
08-06-2011, 12:44 PM
If it was me I'd simply answer their questions so they could put their theories to rest. I mean why not if I had nothing to hide right? And blaze is right, staying quiet only makes you 'that' more interested in what they wont talk about.

However I'm just guessing here. I don't know what makes the workers tight lipped. But they are tight lipped nonetheless. And that catches my curiosity.

Subject_4
08-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Indeed. In no way do I imply it would be the right decision. But if they did talk about it, would anyone believe?

Subject 4

Mikatsuki95
08-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Heh if they're answers were simple "yes" and "no" then I doubt they would believe. But I wont say "no" to an explanation backed up by the facts. Thats something I invite the boys at DIA to do.

As for why guys are quiet, idk. Thats motive and I can't observe a motive. Its a "why did you do this and why did you do that?" thing. Without an honest answer from the guy himself you cant know for sure. But hey, if you work underground at DIA and are reading this, feel free to make a public and honest interview about what goes down there.

rileypoole1234
08-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Alright if anybody read into this they would find out that the Australian Antigen is used to identify patients with Hepatitis B. It's true acronym is HBsAG, not AUAG. It can't hurt anyone. The three dead women represent genocides of the past not genocides of the future. The green soldier is clearly a Nazi soldier and the last picture is everybody trading in their weapons for peace after WW2. And the design of the airport isn't the Nazi swastika, it's the Buddhist swastika. The Nazi swastika is tilted with one corner pointing north, and when viewed from north to south, the airports swastika is straight up and down, not tilted. In fact, the straight up and down swastika is the Buddhist symbol for peace.

I bloody hate conspiracy theories.

worsecuve
08-06-2011, 08:46 PM

I'm just thinking out loud here but where the hell is the op? I thought he'd be more interested in this, given the capital letters he used I`m here i just have not felt like replying. Anyways guys i do not believe all of this is just think the statues,sprinkler system,underground tunnels and tight lipped workers is suspicious. I just posted this because i remembered the DIA i kinda thought it was weird.

naran6142
08-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

I have seen some episodes of Jesse Ventura's show and i don't like them cause the guy want to believe every conspiracy theory he hears so he never looks at thing from another angle that would disprove the idea

I would like to believe that more goes on then we no, but you still have to look at evidence

ThaWhistle
08-06-2011, 11:33 PM
lol, jesse ventura. A beacon of human intelligence.

/sarcasm.

this brings up a great point about how people who really know nothing, but are seeking somehting to believe jump to these ludicrous theories and blatantly ignore facts of all kinds. wars, 911, the moon landing, nostradomus, etc, all have crock of **** theories surrounding them, and just about everything relating to it is false.

Mikatsuki95
08-07-2011, 12:06 AM
You obviously express a strong dislike for this stuff. However if you assume every conspiracy theory is 100% false, you should reach that conclusion by proper research on the topics and not by simple condemnation. That's the smart thing to do anyway. Otherwise you're really no different than the people you're saying just jump to conclusions all the time. For what its worth I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just calling it how I see it.

ThaWhistle
08-07-2011, 12:51 AM
You obviously express a strong dislike for this stuff. However if you assume every conspiracy theory is 100% false, you should reach that conclusion by proper research on the topics and not by simple condemnation. That's the smart thing to do anyway. Otherwise you're really no different than the people you're saying just jump to conclusions all the time. For what its worth I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just calling it how I see it.

oh of course, theres some theories that when I was young I almost bought into, but when you go to school for 4 years and the only marketable skill ya come out with is being able to find information, its easy enough to do research, or find other people's sourced research to determine what is either true, false or most likely one of those. Blindly believing anything is generally a bad idea, but believing anything without understanding it is even worse.

what I really hate about conspiracy theories and alot of the people who believe them is their complete lack of actual understanding of the matter at hand. although that goes both ways, though believing certain things are less detrimental to individuals, society or etc than other things.

Mikatsuki95
08-07-2011, 01:59 AM
I agree with you regarding your take on blind belief and a lack of understanding. I agree completely. As for conspiracy theories, I've always been interested in the mysterious and unexplained. I tend to shoot down most theories myself though, mainly because they lack enough supporting evidence. The ones that do however always catch my interest. However the problem with a theory is making it into a fact. Its why many topics conspiracy theories come from, dont die down. That and the stubborn who refuse to see things for what they are and cling to their old beliefs. They never gather enough evidence to prove or disprove their claim. At least most anyway.

As for DIA, Subject 4 already provided rational answers to most of my questions. The only questions I have left are the quiet workers and the apocalyptic horse. Its either something or nothing but I wont turn down a factual answer.

Subject_4
08-07-2011, 02:21 AM
I agree Mikatsuki, rational thought is important. Ultimately, what you choose to believe is your own choice, not that of anybody else. I just want to see people engage in some critical thinking before jumping to a conclusion. That said, the horse, while scary, is just an art piece, in fact, the person who made it was killed while making it. I think the link regarding the other statue mentions it near the end.

Subject 4

Mikatsuki95
08-07-2011, 02:59 AM
You know his fellow workers said the thing was cursed after it killed him? Tell me that didn't send shivers down those guys' spines.