PDA

View Full Version : It would have been really cool if...

ExpendableT
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
...every compartment of the sub was modelled in 3D and if you could "walk" through the entire sub in traditional FPS fashion. I would have loved to have been able to walk into the engine room and see those diesels running at full speed! That would have been so awesome! Oh well... maybe the next game in the series!

I haven't had much time with this game yet, but so far it does seem like a great game!

ExpendableT
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
...every compartment of the sub was modelled in 3D and if you could "walk" through the entire sub in traditional FPS fashion. I would have loved to have been able to walk into the engine room and see those diesels running at full speed! That would have been so awesome! Oh well... maybe the next game in the series!

I haven't had much time with this game yet, but so far it does seem like a great game!

TASKFORCE1x1
03-18-2005, 01:22 PM
There will be an SH4. Maybe it will be done? I dont know. I think it might be in the Pacific. This is a good gaming engine they created. But anyways would be nice to see taht feature most certainly. This was asked way back when SH3 was in the working. I hope it does get put in. Would get too crouded in a way if everyone on the sub crammed the sleeping quarters. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ChaytonWarrior
03-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Agree, but who knows maybe it will come. Thought it took the whole market what? 2 or 3 years to make something like Bridge Commander. Sometimes its very sad how great ideas get simple lost in time, while others are being remade nearly each 2 months.