PDA

View Full Version : New update at RRG studios



JG52Uther
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
http://rrgstudios.com/

p1ngu666
09-11-2006, 02:15 PM
cool http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Haigotron
09-11-2006, 02:23 PM
beat me to it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

theres a clever anecdote about the il10 against an La on the front page

Viper2005_
09-11-2006, 02:24 PM
It's official folks. Two weeks is out. "Maybe" is in. The King is Dead. Long Live the King!

FatBoyHK
09-11-2006, 02:43 PM
http://rrgstudios.com/EN_02_06_Manchuria.shtml

see its status, it is now "gold", meaning: "released to publisher"

F6_Ace
09-11-2006, 02:54 PM
The Il-10 can outfly a La5FN?

Axis fliers...leave in an orderly fashion to the right, please.

Viper2005_
09-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by FatBoyHK:
http://rrgstudios.com/EN_02_06_Manchuria.shtml

see its status, it is now "gold", meaning: "released to publisher"

Hasn't it been gold for a while? Anyway:


I know you're all eager to hear of the release date. Things are moving... slowly... <span class="ev_code_red">maybe</span>... soon...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

VF-17_BOOM
09-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Is the IL10 a 2 seater?.....I'm looking forword to flying "THE BEAST"looks like a great ground pounder,fast too!!Thanks for the link JG52Uther!

Capt.LoneRanger
09-11-2006, 03:40 PM
http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb....topic;f=152;t=000072 (http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=152;t=000072)

Originally posted as link to a new BoB-Screenshot.


Question:
How do you do, Oleg. I have the more landed interest. What there with 4.06? Like still in summer was planned its release, and already September...

Oleg Maddox:
It is prepared. We await the established date of output in the West and tutzhe we let out. Moreover most likely immediately even 4.06 and 4.07. By a volume in all, that in them there is equivalent to the separate simulator (if we speak about other developers)

Date: 11.09.2006, 15:11

OAC_Kosh
09-11-2006, 03:40 PM
So now UBI holds TWO finished addons. YEAH!!

I hope they have lots of fun playing them.

VW-IceFire
09-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by F6_Ace:
The Il-10 can outfly a La5FN?

Axis fliers...leave in an orderly fashion to the right, please.
I think its the same as how the early IL-2 can outfly Bf109Es or Fs. Its "fast enough", turns good at its rated speed, and is well armed and armored. The IL-10 is still not faster than the La-5FN and still cannot climb with it...but it is heavier so it can dive faster and then zoom quicker. But ultimately the fighter holds the advantage in attack.

That said...anyone whos silly enough to mistake the IL-10 or even the IL-2 with rear gunner as an easy target should watch out. I've shot down alot of hapless Blue pilots from an IL-2 cockpit because they do the stupidest things. Why on earth would you attack a IL-2 from dead 6 with no evasive manuevers and let me flame you with my rear gunner? Or why would you proceed to stall fight with an IL-2 in a FW190? The IL-2 is never going to catch you in a straight line...but you want to turn at very slow speed?

Thats the sort of silly thing I've seen online...

It'll be the same for the IL-10...just with smaller gap in the performance margins.

shinden1974
09-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Capt.LoneRanger:
http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb....topic;f=152;t=000072 (http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=152;t=000072)

Originally posted as link to a new BoB-Screenshot.


Question:
How do you do, Oleg. I have the more landed interest. What there with 4.06? Like still in summer was planned its release, and already September...

Oleg Maddox:
It is prepared. We await the established date of output in the West and tutzhe we let out. Moreover most likely immediately even 4.06 and 4.07. By a volume in all, that in them there is equivalent to the separate simulator (if we speak about other developers)

Date: 11.09.2006, 15:11

Wow. Since Oleg is waiting for the west release date Russia's Il2 fans must be like starving wolves knowing they have to wait for Ubi. IT's been quite a long wait, but I'm happy it's even happening http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif