PDA

View Full Version : Serenia: Marble Puzzle Bug

Hickle
10-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Plain and simple amulet at elevator does not match correct inner marble pattern.

Thanks,
Hickle

P.S. Don't ask me to adjust my monitor it is LCD using DVI and therefore cannot be changed.

PSwartzell
10-10-2004, 09:21 PM
are you SURE that you correctly solved the puzzle? Simply entering the inner six colors correctly is NOT te full solution.

stuwithau
12-31-2005, 09:23 AM
I found the same problem. There are not enough R, G, and B marbles to complete the puzzle.

Was there ever a fix issued?

Heimdall_G
12-31-2005, 01:53 PM
The Revelation patches are available here (http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=708). I recommend applying the 1.02 patch and then the 1.03 patch. If you notice, the 1.02 patch is 41.1 MB, while the 1.03 patch is only 15.4 MB, which may mean there's more "goodness" included in 1.02 than in 1.03.

Apply the patches as follows after re-installing Revelation or if you haven't previously installed either patch, being certain you log into Win XP with full Administrator privileges:
-- a. Click on Start > Run.
-- b. Browse to myst4_v1.00_to_v1.02_pc.exe, and double-click on it to put it in the Open: box.
-- c. Click on OK to start the install process.
-- d. Follow the Wizard's instructions, and accept the install defaults.
-- e. Reboot when installation is complete.
-- 6. Click on Start > Run.
-- f. Browse to myst4_v1.0_to_v1.03_pc.exe, and double-click on it to put it in the Open: box.
-- g. Click on OK to start the install process.
-- h. Follow the Wizard's instructions, and accept the install defaults.
-- i. Reboot when installation is complete.