PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE help me

theshockerSRH
12-20-2011, 01:47 PM
THE MENTOR'S KEEPER

I am about to pull my hair out. I can get in to the castle fine but the GD mother loving Ariel attack. For some reason it WON'T let me do it. I lock on a target and press x. I've held x and tapped x. I even looked at X and asked it politely to work. All it does when I hold x is crouch down and stir up dust or smoke or somethig and either stand back up when I let go or fall of the ledge and die or desync...

Please help..sometimes I wonder why I buy AC games. Never fails there is always a button combo that just doesn't work.

Inorganic9_2
12-20-2011, 02:14 PM
...because you don't have the hidden blade selected.

NineteenHealer
12-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
...because you don't have the hidden blade selected. lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif yeah that's probably it

theshockerSRH
12-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Well f me..

See..had it merely said that anywhere in the directions I might have got it...however it just said lock on and press x..nothing about a hidden blade..thank you mighty brain

Inorganic9_2
12-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Well, one would think that one would have to use the hidden blade for assassinations. I don't understand why you don't already have it selected, having just used it on four Templars before Haras.