PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Issues

Stormravyn
03-22-2009, 01:01 AM
I have seen some discussed and no answers.

1. Dead zones on Saitek X-52 Pro Joy Stick.

2. Cannot hear the wing man talk nor the AWAC when they are giving instructions.

3. I read somewhere that someone had to use head phones to here their wingman and AWAC. I do not use head phones that is why I have speakers.

4. Missles firing by themselves.

5. The famoius dump error.

I have read the tech help but there are no solutions as I did not see any. All I have seen is what I have mentioned here as well.

So, when will we see that yes we are working on solutions? If not soon then this game for the PC will dry up and blow as did Front Lines Fuel of War did.

M2N-A32 Asus Mobo
2x 8800 GTX Nvidia SLI
Creative labs Fatality Sound Card
AMD Phenom 9600 Quad
2 Gigs Ram

Stormravyn
03-22-2009, 01:01 AM
I have seen some discussed and no answers.

1. Dead zones on Saitek X-52 Pro Joy Stick.

2. Cannot hear the wing man talk nor the AWAC when they are giving instructions.

3. I read somewhere that someone had to use head phones to here their wingman and AWAC. I do not use head phones that is why I have speakers.

4. Missles firing by themselves.

5. The famoius dump error.

I have read the tech help but there are no solutions as I did not see any. All I have seen is what I have mentioned here as well.

So, when will we see that yes we are working on solutions? If not soon then this game for the PC will dry up and blow as did Front Lines Fuel of War did.

M2N-A32 Asus Mobo
2x 8800 GTX Nvidia SLI
Creative labs Fatality Sound Card
AMD Phenom 9600 Quad
2 Gigs Ram